Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo/ Conditioner, 8.5 fl. oz. (Pack of 1)

£9.995
FREE Shipping

Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo/ Conditioner, 8.5 fl. oz. (Pack of 1)

RRP: £19.99
Price: £9.995
£9.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Repairs Split Ends: Collins explains that "Hair conditioners commonly contain some source of protein, which can be derived from caviar. In preparation for creating a hair conditioner, that protein is processed to create smaller particles called peptides. When the conditioner is used, the peptides coat and diffuse into the hair shaft, temporarily mending damage, patching split ends, and increasing the tensile strength of the hair." vs. untreated hair when used with Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Conditioner What else you need to know The key is to identify the primary challenge with the hair or scalp and specifically target that concern,” Abramite adds. “For example, if the hair is feeling dry to the touch, a hydrating shampoo will nourish the strands and balance moisture for optimal health.”

But what are parabens, and why are they so harmful? "Parabens are preservatives that have been proven to mimic estrogen and disrupt the delicate hormonal balance," explains Dr. Shapiro. "Sulfates usually dry or irritate the scalp and skin. Methylisothiazolinone (MI) is a preservative to avoid bacterial growth, but is a potent allergen. Phthalates are hidden in fragrances, but they are endocrine disruptors." Clinically proven to provide moisture, smoothness and manageability while reducing breakage by more than 99% and providing thermal protection up to 450°F.*That said, we consulted two hairstylists who provided the 411 on all things shampoo, from ingredients to how to apply it to your scalp. This all-natural all-star uses apple stem cells to promote hair growth and delay aged hair follicles. According to Cortney Crace, this is the best way to apply the serum for optimal results: "This is a restorative serum powered by active ingredients, like apple stem cells and hydrolyzed protein from the plant sweet white lupine. Part your hair in sections, pinch the dropper, and apply the product through your entire head, focusing on the scalp. Then, run your fingers through your scalp to shake it all in and spread the serum, keeping it at the scalp as a leave-in treatment. You can use this daily or as often as you shampoo. The best hair growth results happen in three to six months.”

Formulated with luxurious Caviar extract, rich in Omega fatty acids, vitamins and minerals to help defend and protect against the factors that cause hair to feel and look older: physical, chemical, and natural aging Details Treats Effects of Natural Hair Aging: Shamban shares that hair has its own aging process whereby it can become brittle and break easily. "Bonds are weaker, and we lose not only color and shine but elasticity and strength of the keratin protein bonds." Caviar can combat this, as it can support hair and scalp restructuring. Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo helps to restore and rebalance moisture to hair for noticeably softer, smoother, shinier hair that feels transformed after one use. It helps to protect and defend against daily aggressors like environmental, physical, heat and chemical damage that can cause your hair to appear older. Formulated with our signature Caviar Extract and Sea Silk®, the formula helps target the physical, environmental and natural signs of aging and stress that can cause hair to become dry, brittle, and more prone to breakage. Clinically proven to provide moisture, smoothness and manageability while reducing breakage by more than 99% and providing thermal protection up to 450°F.* I can't believe I'm saying this as a beauty editor with 5+ years of experience but...I'm new to sulfate-free shampoos. Sulfates are strong surfactants that help break down oils, product buildup, and grime on your scalp, and because my hair is super oily, I've typically always gravitated towards these sudsy shampoos on wash day. But here's the thing with sulfates, they're known for being a bit drying and stripping, especially if you have color-treated hair. So now that I've got a fresh balayage, complete with a honey-blonde hair toner, I've gotta treat my hair with some TLC. Hence my switch to gentler, sulfate-free shampoos.Omega-3s replenish the hair’s natural lipid layer on the exterior of the strand, for better moisture retention, smoothness and shine. Meanwhile, Francis recommends avoiding hair growth shampoos with harmful sulfates that can strip your hair of the natural and essential oils that it needs. Sulfate-free shampoos offer "a cleansing experience that doesn't lather but is gentler for your hair," Francis says. "Other ingredients to avoid are parabens, silicones, and phthalates."

Dr. Shapiro recommends looking for natural ingredients like vitamin B3 and castor oil. Furthermore, he encourages buyers to find formulas that incorporate caffeine. and niacinamide. "Caffeine reverses the effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the main hormone involved in hair loss. It is also known to increase blood circulation to the scalp and extend the anagen phase," he explains. "Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3, an essential nutrient that supports many cellular processes. It also plays an essential role in preventing inflammation." And if you're concerned that your diet, medications, and/or lifestyle are thwarting your hair growth, talk to your doctor. Dr. Jerry Shapiro, a dermatologist at the New York University School of Medicine who specializes in hair loss, adds that "stress is one of the main causes in young adults, and causes telogen effluvium (large number of follicles in resting phase)." Diets low in iron, zinc and Vitamin D, or low-calorie or protein-heavy diets, can also be responsible for hair loss, he says. In addition, "medications for acne containing vitamin A, antibiotics, antidepressants, birth control pills, steroids, and weight control pills can also produce hair loss." Contains our exclusive Seasilk that helps to replenish, sealing in moisture for hair that looks and feels healthier Pros: supports soft hair; frizz-fighting; sulfate-free; paraben-free; vegan; cruelty-free; expert-approved; clean Whether you’re a curly girl or you have hair that’s been dried out by coloring and styling, Briogeo’s Don’t Despair, Repair products have likely been recommended to you for a boost of lasting moisture. "I am a big fan of Briogeo's Don't Despair, Repair line," Giovanni Vaccaro, celebrity hairstylist and artistic director of Glamsquad, says. "It's cruelty-free, and 95 percent of the formula is naturally derived. The shampoo and conditioner have algae extract and biotin, which promote hair strength and elasticity. It also has a lovely feel that won't weigh your hair down."

Where to Buy

According to Abramite, “apple cider vinegar naturally balances the pH levels of the hair and increases shine by smoothing down the cuticle and eliminating frizz.” This, paired with the fact that AG Hair’s formula is sulfate-free, has worked near-miracles on my natural curls. Much like finding the perfect full-coverage foundation or creamy concealer, choosing the best shampoo for your hair type can easily turn into a wild goose chase.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop