La Vie Est Belle by Lancome Eau De Parfum for Women 75ml, Pack of 1

La Vie Est Belle by Lancome Eau De Parfum for Women 75ml, Pack of 1

RRP: £58.85
Price: £29.425
£29.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

La vie est belle Intensément, a new fragrance chapter of happiness to the La vie est belle family, is an addictive fusion of red iris and vanilla, bringing a floral and warm intensity to the iconic perfume. Lancôme Damen Parfum La vie est belle Eau de Parfum Spray nachfüllbar nicht nachfüllbar 30 ml + Idôle Eau de Parfum Spray 25 ml / 1 pcs. La vie est belle, a French expression that means "life is beautiful," refers to the act of choosing your own path to happiness.

This is not my favourite perfume, I personally feel it is hyped up but it is a safe perfume, a safe option.Below you can see the longest potential duration for storage on a device, as set when using the cookie method of storage and if there are any other methods used. This will be included within your account minimum payment request every month and cannot be repaid using Take 3. Please note that this service might transfer the data outside of the EU/EEA and to a country without the required data protection standards.

A floral feminine EDP fragrance containing notes of Pear, Black Currant, Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Iris and Patchouli. As it touches on some of the most personal and intimate aspects of life, La Vie Est Belle is more than a scent, a bottle or even a dream; above all, it represents a conviction.The fragrance is a reinterpretation of the iconic scent with a remarkable note of Tuberose, the noble white flower of sensuality.

Combining the floral scents of blackcurrant, pear, iris, jasmine, orange blossom, patchouli, vanilla tonka bean and praline. The concept of this fragrance is centred on the idea of natural and simple beauty, freedom from conventions and the choice of once own vision of happiness. I've never smelt this and bought it purely on reviews from others, it arrived today and I'm in love with it! As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest.UPC: Secure Payment Options: We accept all major debit and credit cards : Visa, Mastercard, American Express. An Eau de Parfum with the noblest ingredients [Concrete of Iris Pallida, Jasmin Sambac Absolute, Orange Blossom Absolute, Patchouli Essence…] lain on a bed of fine delicacies. The perfect perfume for a woman who loves to live life to the fullest, La Vie Est Belle is a delightful scent from Lancôme. During this transitional period, please understand that you may receive either a non-refillable or new refillable version of this product. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop