Millionaire Mug,This Time Next Year We'll Be Millionaires. A Gift for Budding Entrepreneurs and Business Owners

£6.495
FREE Shipping

Millionaire Mug,This Time Next Year We'll Be Millionaires. A Gift for Budding Entrepreneurs and Business Owners

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Driscoll Brothers arrive at the Nag's Head.] Danny: Boycie, how nice! Boycie: Hello Danny. Your brother not with you? Danny: Yeah. (Tony pops out from behind him) Boycie: Oh watcha Tony. Drink? Tony: Nah! That right, Marlene's up the spout? Boycie: Yeah. Danny: Dear dear dear. You let us know the minute you find out who done it and we'll sort him out. It is indeed Rodney leading the funeral prosession in full Chief Mourner's gear he looks up and sees Del.] Rodney: You git. You rotten git! You never told me my new job was a chief mourner!!! Del: Rodney, please show some respect. Rodney: Del Boy, thanks to you, I am now a 26-year-old man who has come second in a skateboarding competition! Del: Second? You was in the lead when I saw you! Rodney: ...I fell off. Sandra: Now, what do you think my commanding officer would do if he found me in possession of stolen property? Rodney: Put you in charge of the Christmas Club more like. Rodney shows Cassandra the picture of the 1960 Jolly Boys Outing.] Cassandra: There's you. (realisation hits her) Rodney: Yeah there's me. July 1960. Before I was born. Cassandra: Who is it? Rodney: He's my father. Cassandra: But your father... Rodney: My real father, Cass. My biological old man.

Christmas Specials (1989-1990) [ edit ] The Jolly Boys' Outing [ edit ] Rodney: You don't like baseball, you always called it "silly boys rounders". Del: Yeah, that's before i knew that it was in, now-a-days it's the kinda game that guys like me and Steven enjoy Steven: What do you mean "Guys like me and Steven"? Del: Well, yuppies. Steven: Yupp... Derek, I am not a yuppie! Del: You are Steven. Steven: No, no I'm... Del: No take it from me son, you are! Marlene comes out with Duke] Del: You never told me it was a Great Dane Watching the Girls Go By [4.6] [ edit ] Del: Remember a couple of months ago, when I took you on that blind date? Rodney: Remember it? I'm still having therapy for it?

Navigation menu

Rodney: (when Del says that he enjoys hanging with his friends rather than spending time with Raquel and Damien) Just who are your mates, Del? Denzil is a man who eats porridge with a wig in it, Trigger is a roadsweeper who gives pet names to his teeth, and then we have Boycie the freemason, a total snob who thinks anyone with a quid less than him is a peasant. Last lines of the series] Del: Can I ask you a question, Rodders? Rodney: Fire away. Del: Where did that runway come from? Rodney: I don't fancy making that film now. Del: You know what, Rodders? That's a bloody good idea! (both Trotter Brothers laugh) Boycie: Come on Del, let's see your two pair. Del: Well I've got a pair of aces and another pair of aces. Boycie: That's FOUR aces. Del: I didn't know you were good at maths either Boycie.

Rodney: (dressed as Robin) We didn't know the fancy dress party had been cancelled. Trigger: Me either. Rodney: You mean, that's your costume? Trigger: Yeah. I come as a chauffeur. (thinks) I feel a bit stupid now. Del: (dressed as Batman) Yeah, you do stand out a bit. Mike: Listen, I’ve er heard of the Driscoll brothers Del but I’ve never seen them. What do they look like? Boycie: Well one of them looks like he was evicted from The Planet of the Apes Del: Yeah, and the other one reminds me of Cliff Richards Mike: What, he looks er younger than his years? Del: No, he’s got one of those faces that you wanna slap Grandad: (in the cell, recounting his earlier experience with the Spanish authorities) ...they took Nobby away and tortured him...all through the night, you could hear his screams! Rodney: Woke you up at one point, didn't it? Grandad: (shaking his head) The last thing on my mind was sleep, but no matter how hard they tried, Nobby wouldn't say a word... and then it were my turn... Rodney: (briefly concerned) What... they tortured you? Grandad: No... but they would have done if I hadn't told them everything I knew! No Greater Love [2.4] [ edit ] Rodney: (to himself on spotting that picture of Tommy whilst alone in the room) Bloody Hell, he's a big bloke! Del wonders why Rodney took him to a peculiar club.] Rodney: It looked all right from the outside. Del: It looked all right from the outside? That's what the Christians said about the Colosseum!Albert walks over to the table. Del notices him.] Del: Oh. All right, Unc? Any messages for me? Albert: [balancing on Denzil and Mike] Yeah, uh... [Thinks for a moment] That bloke phoned, about the video cameras, and, uh… [Thinks for another moment] Someone come round, moaning about, er… a pair of ski pants. Ooh, and Raquel's left ya! [Points at Del, then walks away as Del realises what he's said] Trigger: Ain't there any words to this, Dave? Rodney: Words? No... no words. Sorta instrumental. Del: What's this? Trigger: It's Mozart's symphony number 38 in D Major. It's the karaoke version. Rodney: So ummm... what you doing here, Trig? Trigger: Well Del said he'd give me a lift to the pub. Rodney: Oh, right. (realises) But you live closer to the pub than us. Trigger: I know. Rodney: In fact, you have to walk past the pub to get to this flat. Trigger: Yeah? But Del said he'd give me a lift!

Lord Henry: (after Del tells him that he is related to the Surrey Trotters) I don't care if you are related to the Surrey Trotters, the Berkshire Trotters, or the Harlem bloody Globetrotters! Del Boy didn't get where is by avoiding taking risks - just look at his canny investments in Russian VCRs, Portable Rajah Computers and red cycling helmets (aka Trotters Crash Turbans). We can all learn a thing or two from Del's business bravery and throw ourselves into every opportunity, no matter how potentially catastrophic. If in doubt when presented with a frightening new challenge, just think to yourself "What would Del Boy do?" Just remember to pay the VAT on it to avoid any future unpleasantness. "This time next year we'll be millionaires." Del and Rodney are at The Nag's Head, and Del notices Trigger] Del: Ah, there he is. Oi, Trigger?! (gestures and Trigger comes over) Here. You know my brother, don't you, eh? [points at Rodney] Trigger: Yeah, course I do. (to Rodney) How you going, Dave? (Trigger and Rodney shake hands; to Del) Sorry I'm late, Del Boy. I had to pop round me sister's to sort out an alibi for next Thursday. (to barmaid) Joycie! (he goes over to the bar as Del drinks) Rodney: Del? Del: Hmm? Rodney: Del? Del: What? Rodney: (quietly) Why do they call him Trigger? Does he carry a gun? Del: No. It's 'cause he looks like a horse. The shed door opens, and Del emerges, dressed in an old-fashioned diving suit, complete with a big helmet. Trigger and Denzil stare at him.] Del: [enthusiastically] Lovely jubbly! Rodney: One day, they might make a musical about the history of the Trotter family. Then as a sequel, they could do Schindler's List on Ice!

Find Live comedy

When you don’t have much else, you can always have hope. That's the takeout from Tom Mayhew’s show about his and his family’s resilience living on the breadline. Mike looks exasperated.] Boycie: As long as it weren't Eldorado, we can all sleep easy, eh? [He and Del laugh.] Rodney: I am 24 years old, I have two GSEs, thirteen years of schooling and three terms at an adult education centre behind me, right? And with all that, what have I become? I am a lookout. Del: No, Rodney, you're wrong. You're not just a lookout, you're a bad lookout!

Rodney, talking with Albert about the rumours that Freddie the Frog had an illegitimate child with a local woman, allegedly Rodney's mother] Rodney: Albert, did... Albert: They're rumours, Rodney. That's all, rumours. Rodney: I'm saying nothing till I phone my solicitor. Slater: Go on then phone your solicitor [He puts the phone out] Rodney: I haven't got a solicitor. Slater: Don't waste my bloody time then. Rodney: Why have I got bloody cornflakes again? Albert: It's cause I can't get any food in that freezer! It's filled up with tomatoes he bought last week. Chain Gang [6.3] [ edit ] Del: Hello, Cassandra, very pleased to meet you. Rodney has told me all about you. Don't worry, I'll try not to shout it all about. Cassandra: That's very nice of you, Derek. Rodney's told me all about you as well, although I must admit I didn't believe him... until now.

Know another quote from Only Fools and Horses....?

A female nurse enters the room, followed by a male nurse] Del: Oh, excuse me, John, we're having a baby in here. Midwife: I know. That's why I'm here. Del: What are you, a pervo, or something?! Nurse: This is Mr McCallum - he's the midwife. Del: But he's a bloke! Midwife: I'm a trained midwife. Now please, get out of my way. Raquel: The doctor told you to stay off fried food. Del: Yes, I know, and the Doctor told Snow White to eat more fruit. But we all know what happened to that poor old cow. The Jolly Boys' coach has blown up due to Del's faulty radio. Rodney is watching the explosion from inside a telephone booth.] Rodney: Cass? You still there? Our coach has just blown up!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop