The Bucket List Journal by Ben Nemtin, A Simple Tool to Achieve a Rich and Fulfilling Life - Daily Planner to Increase Positivity, Productivity, Mindfulness, Wellness and Happiness

£9.9
FREE Shipping

The Bucket List Journal by Ben Nemtin, A Simple Tool to Achieve a Rich and Fulfilling Life - Daily Planner to Increase Positivity, Productivity, Mindfulness, Wellness and Happiness

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

One day, you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.”

Spring is a great hiking time, it’s not too hot, and nature is waking up and probably looks its best! Inspiring quotes to think about during your journey; they allow you to create your own motivational story made of your personal experiences Personalized USA United States Scratch Off Map Hand drawn Watercolour National Parks Map - RV Anniversary Graduation Travelling Gift Explore Eating in the fresh air always feels more delicious, plus it’s a little adventure and can also be pretty romantic.Gratitude journal : Keep a place to reflect on the special things you’ve done so far. This will be a great motivator to keep working on your list! Yoga is always a wonderful, calming and useful practice, but doing it outside is a special treat. Try the park yoga for example – some fresh air will just add to the benefits of yoga. Bunnies are so darn cute, and I’m sure I’m not the only one who associates them with spring. Visit some farm where you can pet one and you’ll have tons of fun – they are so soft and sweet and relaxing! White water raftingoffers a thrilling way to navigate turbulent river rapids while working as a team to steer the raft safely through the obstacles. It’s a fantastic bonding experience with friends or family. Travel Journal, Adventure Journal, Traveling Journal, Camping Journal, Camper Notebook, Custom Journal, Camping Gift, Trip Planner, RV Gift

It made me smile a lot to see that the artist included a walk on grass barefoot in this list. I remember when I was a kid and was spending the warm days in my grandparents’ countryside house, I used to run barefoot on the grass all the time. Credit: @toahsticccRelationship Therapy Journal | Self Care Journal | Healthy Relationship | Therapy Journal | Communication Workbook One of my favorite things to do is being close to nature. As somebody who has spent most of their lives in big cities, I always find little nature moments extra precious. You can add more fun to your time with nature by trying to find that evasive four-leafed clover. Spring is all about the flowers, so why not bring flowers to your wardrobe as well. Go wild, go bright, or maybe try something pastel – whatever fits your style.

The idea is simple: dream it up, write it down, and do it. In practice, though, you might find it difficult. After all, self-reflection takes time — an asset that comes at a premium these days.The most important thing about creating your list is having fun with it! Don’t turn it into a chore or an obligation. Spring brings with it fresh air that smells of rebirth and new beginnings. Let some into your house and see everything feeling better.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop