Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 17 Running Shoe

Mizuno Women's Wave Inspire 17 Running Shoe

RRP: £95.57
Price: £47.785
£47.785 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The fit of the heel is incredibly important for overpronating runners; I’m one of them. I’ve been impressed since day one with just how comfortable and secure the heel collar is for the Wave Inspire 17s. I loved this shoe. It met and exceeded all of my expectations. At first, I was a bit concerned about the stiff forefoot, but in the long run (pun intended), the Inspire felt perfectly supportive and I had no issues with hot spots or numbness in my toes. I most liked the snug fit of the heel cup, the secure and supportive—but not too tight—upper around the midfoot, and the wide toebox. I have a wide forefoot and I am always happiest with extra room. Due to the Inspire’s ample cushioning and support, it is perfect for ‘Church of the Sunday Long Run.’ But, because of its heavier weight, I would not recommend this shoe for speedwork or racing.” The U4IC cushioning above the wave plate has also been increased. While I appreciate the changes I can honestly say the ride was very similar to the last edition’s.

Lacing them up for the first time I noticed right away how long the shoe laces are. Again, doesn’t change the way they run but I’m definitely going to switch them out. I love that the Inspire 17 gives me the stability that I need without feeling overly stiff,” one reviewer says. “It feels flexible in the forefoot but I still feel supported.” Like most traditional stability running shoes, the plate works to mitigate the effects of overpronation. Runners who overpronate put more stress on the inside of their shoes, which can wear it down prematurely and lead to an uneven ride over time. Overall, I’m really impressed with the latest iteration of the Wave Inspire 17. Some worry about the weight of these stability shoes, but the rejuvenated foam technology throughout the midsole provides for a surprisingly fast and smooth ride.The Wave Inspire 18’s midsole also features a bio-based thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) compound in the midsole. Traditional TPU foams are made with petroleum or natural gas, while Mizuno’s bio-based plastic is made from renewable materials. You can enjoy a smooth, cushioned ride while feeling good about your impact on the environment. The blanket is breathable allowing just enough air flow. The fit of the upper is more on the narrower side which will be an issue for some but it wasn’t one for me. This is my first pair of Mizuno running shoes ever. I was pretty excited to try them and see why Mizuno Wave fans love this particular model. I opened the box and was surprised with how well made they looked. The amount of cushioning found in the heel and tongue is ideal. As I mentioned, I needed to tie the shoe tighter than what I am used to, once this was done it provided better stability.

Mizuno switched to its proven U4ic foam for the midsole under the forefoot, which is a little firmer than the Enerzy in the heel. That firmer forefoot creates a stable, responsive platform that really works for one reviewer. The biggest changes come from the redesigned seamless upper, the incorporation of recycled materials and the slightly lighter weight.Delivery timescales are based on working days; Public Holidays, Saturday's and Sunday's are NOT classed as working days. Delivery timescales are esimates in working days; Public Holidays, Saturday's and Sunday's are NOT classed as working days. I have a slightly more rectangular shaped foot, and the Inspire fits me really well,” one reviewer says. “My heel stays put, and more forefoot has plenty of room.”

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop