Be A Plant-Based Woman Warrior: Live Fierce, Stay Bold, Eat Delicious

Be A Plant-Based Woman Warrior: Live Fierce, Stay Bold, Eat Delicious

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Did I say? Yeah, gravy. But first, before you go, I just want to say the photography in this is incredible

Well then, you know what? Let's just take it one at a time, then. So let's start with powerful breakfasts. So I have gone through and kind of earmarked some of the ones that really caught my attention. For example, if you could... No, no, you don't get to see this. This is my notes.

Just the heat. The nutritional yeast is kind of like, it helps give it a little bit of an essence on it. Like it gives it a presence on top of the Brussels sprouts, but you definitely have to have hot sauce and some balsamic vinegar going with it and just baking it on. It's just a delicious balance. Because the nutritional yeast kind of cools the heat, but it carries it really well. Well, you've got, I don't know. How many different bowls do you have in here? Probably nine or 10. You can see how gorgeous they all are. So Jane, when I read that chapter about the food head and how you were experiencing that, it made me realize that I've never talked to you about that. That's true. And the thing is, we have found that some quality balsamic vinegars are stunning. For instance, actually, Rip was right. But last night we had the giant cauliflower. Rip made dinner. And he roasted it and it was amazingly delicious. And at the end I said, "Well, Rip, it just needs some balsamic vinegar on it." He wouldn't put it on, but it still was good. I think it might have been even better with balsamic vinegar.

Well, Crile, our daughter, took the responsibility for our family because I sort of did the introduction, glide down the stairs like Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire. Anyway, she had everybody act like a vegetable, behave, move, dance. I was going to say, you've got all these hummuses. Talk to me about one that you think everybody needs to try.potato, but Yukon Gold are the best. So Yukon Gold and Japanese sweet potatoes, combined with nutritional yeast. They're awesome. And then I put in some kale. No, I just feel like, right now, before we dive into the recipes, I kind of wanted to talk about why we decided to call this Plant-Based Woman Warriors. It's the title and it's kind of the push of a lot of the text in the beginning. And so it's not just another plant-based cookbook, in some ways. I mean, it is. It is. But it's sort of the push behind it was that I really meant this as a tip of the hat to my mom. Because as she said earlier in the podcast that my dad came home with this theory about how to prevent or he used to call it arresting and reversing heart disease and a lot of just chronic Western diseases. The Esselstyns are the gift that keeps giving! Jane and Ann not only take you to Flavortown, but they help you live long and well while there.” —Tracey and Jon Stewart What was so funny is we were collecting salads for this cookbook. We were collecting recipes and we went through all the like, "Okay, let's see what we have," mid COVID, we sort of assessed everything. And we had like four breakfasts, eight lunches, six dinners. We had 44 desserts. We knew we were on the right path for a book for women. But what was so funny is that all the salads, I had different salads of greens and this and that. And every salad my mom sent me was a different arugula salad. She'd be like, "Oh, oh, try this one. Oh, oh, try this one." And finally I'm like, "Okay, we're just going to make an Ann's arugula section."

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop