Godox TT350o 2.4G HSS 1/8000s TTL GN36 Camera Flash Speedlite for Olympus/Panasonic Mirrorless Digital Camera

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Godox TT350o 2.4G HSS 1/8000s TTL GN36 Camera Flash Speedlite for Olympus/Panasonic Mirrorless Digital Camera

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

If the adapted platform doesn't work the way Canon does, there can be issues or they can just drop the feature for that platform.

Godox TT350o 2.4G HSS 1/8000s TTL GN36 Camera Flash Speedlite Godox TT350o 2.4G HSS 1/8000s TTL GN36 Camera Flash Speedlite

It has a guide number of 35m at ISO 100 and 100mm zoom (equivalent), so it’s comparable to Canon’s 320EX or Sony’s HVL-F43RM. I'm sure the other brands are just fine, but I found plenty of credible recommendations for Godox and couldn't find any sensible reason to pay more for anything else.If you want it only as an off-camera slave, I'd recommend a TT600 instead, because it's cheaper and has more power and because Idon't have HSS issues with it.

Setting Up the Godox TT350 Flash - alex silva | photography Setting Up the Godox TT350 Flash - alex silva | photography

A quick google suggests that the TT350 will work with any ISO compliant hotshoe, but only via the central sync terminal, so it will fire when you take a shot, but that is likely to be the extent of the compatibility; no TTL, no HSS, no other communication with the camera at all. The 350 I think looks great for size and weight but I got the sense from some reviews that it may be a bit underpowered, at least for HSS. You’ll also see the letter [M] next to the power indicator and it refers to the mode and power setting of the Master flash. With the TT350 inside a 120cm Octa (with the diffuser on), you’re ready to get some big light from a small flash. While I’m using them with a Fuji, they’re also available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus/Panasonic and even Pentax.The portability of working with speedlights is the other advantage to weigh against the much lower power and smaller size of the light. I shoot portraits, on location with lots of travelling, so size and portability is one of the main concern. The main reason to shoot wide open is to throw the background out of focus and draw attention to the subject. To go off-camera, you need a flash, a trigger and a stand (with a modifier being an additional option). In other words, Godox may be trying to hit a moving target, with no information on where/how/when it moved.

Godox TT350 (English - 26 pages) User manual Godox TT350 (English - 26 pages)

Multiple functions and features are built into the unit, including HSS, stroboscopic flash, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and more. We're here to foster a supportive and knowledgeable community that shares a passion for capturing the world through the lens. Even though I love my TT685 flashes, and the usual recommendation is to have all the power you can, sometimes you need just a tiny bit of light added to your image.

But if you want pursue this to the point of charging for your services, then monolights/strobes are a much better way to go. However, testing at home shows that a shutter press on my GX7 with R2 mounted will trigger the Zoom Li-Ions only if the camera is in AFF or AFC mode, not in AFS. However, as a YN-622 user, I note that there's no remote zoom control, and no setting groups into MULTI mode remotely. Question is if I get the TT685 and try to use TTL will the two flashes be comparably equal in output or will the more powerful TT685 always put out more light when using two flashes in TTL.

Godox TT350 | Godox Official UK Distributor

The new Wacom One 12 pen display, now in its second generation, offers photographers an affordable option to the mouse or trackpad, making processing images easy and efficient by editing directly on the screen. It's a cute image - You seemed to find a good combo of ambient and flash - without it looking "flashed". My brother has already asked to get a head shot done for his real estate page so that will be my next project. I posited a theory on POTN that the use of the new wireless ID code feature might help with RF interference, but was pretty much voted down by more tech-savvy voices. There's also the fact that the FL600R's AF assist doesn't work on older micro four-thirds bodies, indicating Olympus or Panasonic may have changed the hotshoe protocol midstream.

Removing one of the lights and putting it on a stand behind our subject gives a good cross-light setup. I'm not always able to pick the optimal time of day for taking photos because, toddler, so the versatility to overpower the sun is something I want to have.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop