Hot Water Bottles | Natural Rubber Large Hot Water Bottle 2L | Red Grey Cream Blue Hot Water Bag for Pain Relief Secure & Leakproof (2 Litre Blue))

£3.495
FREE Shipping

Hot Water Bottles | Natural Rubber Large Hot Water Bottle 2L | Red Grey Cream Blue Hot Water Bag for Pain Relief Secure & Leakproof (2 Litre Blue))

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ours are safety approved so you can be satisfied on quality though we sell cheaper than the high street as we are an online business. Sanger is a premium manufacturer of rubber hot water bottles and the bottles meet the TUV, BS 1970:2012 and EN71 requirements. This is ideal for me as I mostly use it for period cramp relief and I find the big bottles to be cumbersome and I worry about water wasting if I need to refill it a few times in a day. Each bottle features a classic rubber construction, designed for maximum flexibility and durability. To fix that, this Hot Water Bottle can be paired with any of our extensive collection of Nicola Spring Hot Water Bottle covers available in a range of colours and materials to suit your style.

2 Litre Hot Water Bottles with Covers 2 Pack Long Hot Water 2 Litre Hot Water Bottles with Covers 2 Pack Long Hot Water

Clearpay lends you a fixed amount of credit so you can pay for your purchase over 4 instalments, due every 2 weeks.Ideal for providing heat to aching muscles or areas of the body in pain, the Cover Up Hot Water Bottles hold 1 litre of hot water. When filling this hot water bottle, do not use boiling water and fill to a maximum of two thirds capacity or less. When you’re exercising and pushing your body to its limit, it’s important to stay hydrated and that’s where our collection of water bottles and insinulated water flasks comes in. These bottles are supplied free of charge with many of our hot water bottle cover packs so why not treat yourself to a personalised cover or one from our range of British Made covers. Reusable water bottles are also miles better for the environment than single use plastics, so do your bit for the environment and your back pocket with a new water bottle.

Pack of 3 Hot Water Bottles - Natural Rubber 2 Litre Capacity

The Prima Hot Water Bottle includes an endearing assorted Fleece Cover, featuring winter-inspired patterns. Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure that there is no leakage, finger tight should be adequate. Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface until water appears at the opening. Please refer to the manufacturer's instruction card that is attached to your product for your own safety.Hot Water Bottle in natural rubber and safety approved in 2 size options from a range of mixed colours.

Water Bottles | Metal, Insulated, Plastic, Sports | Sports Direct Water Bottles | Metal, Insulated, Plastic, Sports | Sports Direct

This hot water bottle is manufactured to the specification os British Standard 1970:2012 from natural rubber. Carefully inspect the entire bottle and stopper before the first use and before each subsequant use. Hold the bottle by the neck in an upright position and fill slowly to avoid hot water splashing back. The 151 Super Maintenance Spray is ideal for use on battery terminals to resist corrosion, on leads and inside distributor caps to remove and prevent moisture. A series of shallow ridges create pockets of air between the bottle and the cover, helping to maintain temperature.litre jug water bottle is ideal for to keep up your water intake on a daily basis and can be used to carry your sports supplements delivering the nutrients when you. If you prefer to know which colour your are getting with your bottle, choose one where we present a colour option at checkout.

2 Litre Water Bottle - Etsy UK 2 Litre Water Bottle - Etsy UK

DID's expansive and varied range includes an array of household and DIY products that are manufactured with fantastic quality. If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns. Do not fill from water from the domestic hot water system as this can considerably shorten the life of the hot water bottle.Please refer to the instructions that may be attached to the product at manufacture (if applicable) for further information. Great little bottle - I got this to replace the hot water bottle that came with a little woolly cover I have. FOR MAXIMUM SAFETY AND HOT WATER BOTTLE LIFE, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS BEFORE USE.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop