The Wolf Den (The Wolf Den Trilogy Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Gemma Owen wows in a glamorous thigh-high split dress as she arrives at the star-studded Beauty Awards

The Orto dei fuggiaschi (The garden of the Fugitives) shows the 13 bodies of victims who were buried by the ashes as they attempted to flee Pompeii during the 79 AD eruption of the Vesuvius volcano

Now she can see that it’s almost impossible to get her freedom from the little money she earns from the tips. She starts setting up plans and ways to add her earnings while keeping safe and finding time to be happy and at peace with her friends. Luke Evans reveals he has lost a staggering 17lbs in 10 weeks as he shows off his ripped physique in shirtless video I'm A Celebrity legend Phil Tufnell details how 'mentally and physically' tough he found jungle life the second time around

Amara was once a beloved daughter, until her father's death plunged her family into penury. Now she is a slave in Pompeii's infamous brothel, owned by a man she despises. Sharp, clever and resourceful, Amara is forced to hide her talents. For now, her only value lies in the desire she can stir in others. Tommy Fury fails to mention fiancée Molly-Mae Hague as he pays tribute to their daughter Bambi on return to the UK after partying in Abu Dhabi Suranne Jones turns heads in a dazzling suit as she joins co-star Rose Leslie at the BBC's Vigil season two screening in London The Pompeii equivalent of "Kelly Was Here": "Gaius Pumidius Dipilus was here, five days before the nones of October when Marcus Lepidus and Quintus Catulus were consuls. " (77) Love Island's Olivia Hawkins and Ella Thomas awkwardly turn up to The Beauty Awards in the EXACT same one-shoulder latex dressOmid Scobie takes aim at 'cold' Kate in first bombshells from new book as it's released in Australia:... Raye breaks down in tears as she discusses substance abuse and 'reaching her limit' with her old record label in emotional documentary Rishi Sunak's great reset stalls as new poll shows Labour extending its lead to 20 points despite tax-cutting Autumn Statement - and Reform UK hits a new high amid Tory infighting over immigration Grace Dent's MasterChef co-star Gregg Wallace shuts down popular theory on why she quit I'm A Celeb

It’s a story of a woman whose future depends on her ability to act, perform, and use her mind to free herself from slavery. A life she was forced to live after her father passed away where women are seen as objects. They are used for pleasure until they are no more helpful. Elodie: Cressa, Berenice, and Victoria are all real names from the brothel at Pompeii. We have graffiti that they either wrote or was written about them, and Victoria in particular, she writes about herself in a very particular style. She calls herself Victoria the Conqueress, which, if you read the book, is exactly in keeping with her personality. I particularly wanted to fit the names of the other two, Amara and Dido, with their characters. Amara has a name that was given to her by Felix, the pimp and also the antagonist of the story. It has a very particular meaning, which I am not going to explain, but she talks about that later. Felix is her nemesis, and their relationship is very important all the way through the trilogy. She is very much my own imaginary character. Well, they all are, obviously. We know nothing other than the names of Cressa and Bernice, and little else about Victoria.

Review

Angela Scanlon breaks her silence on her 'premature' Strictly Come Dancing exit as she admits she can't stop crying: 'Feels like it's been cut short' There’s nothing more truthful than a play, is there… I think comedies are braver somehow. All of life up there on the stage, and actors have the courage to say what one cannot say elsewhere. (257) Kylie Jenner shows off her incredible figure in a tiny bikini before modelling a bra and sheer skirt as she poses for sizzling photoshoot

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop