Flat Cats Window protection for Cats Standard Single Pack (60cm x 115cm Grey Mesh/White Fixings)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Flat Cats Window protection for Cats Standard Single Pack (60cm x 115cm Grey Mesh/White Fixings)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Regal system is a strong extruded aluminium profile in white or brown finish suitable for use with claw proof pet mesh. It has been unbearable having all the windows closed in this heat but now, as you can see, I get fresh air and Pugin gets to nose on the outside world! I would like to say that I am super happy with the quality of the product as well as the ease to put it up.

Streme - Window and Door Screens for Insects, Pets, Pollen

As the sun has finally made an appearance - I have now put my screens up allowing me to open my beautiful sash windows. Each Flat Cat is supplied with TWO sets of 2cm wide fixings to enable you to use a single set if you wish (if you have narrow window frames) or to double up with 4cm of fixings (2 sets of self adhesive fixings) if you wish to. The idea is to use materials that keep your cat indoors, resist scratches and bites, and still allow fresh air to come through. Just wanted tosay thank you forthe flat cats - theyfitted perfectly and we'll reallygrateful to be abletoopen more windowsin this hot weather! They are really well made and arrived very quickly easy to put up,wish we had come across you ages ago .We love the new double strip and the Velcro that goes all around the window giving that extra durability and safety factor as our cats are very heavy and tend to climb up the netting! Hi Dominic, well it’s been a few weeks since I fitted the three screens and I have to say, they’ve made such a difference to all our lives!

Cat Safety: Nets and Mesh for Windows/Gates - The Cat People (SG) Cat Safety: Nets and Mesh for Windows/Gates - The Cat People (SG)

I had both of the screens up within 20 mins and I took my time so I am very impressed at the ease of use and instructions. Flat Cats is a trading name of Dominic Parker Limited whose registered offices are at Pinfold Barn, 37 Pinfold Lane, Ruskington, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 9EU Company number 09208976 VAT reg number 195571275. I am so so happy that we can do this now without worrying about her it is fantastic and i will be following on putting the others up shortly.I know cats have excellent balance but I was just terrified about them falling so rather than run the risk I only opened the windows a crack to try and let some air in and to keep the cats from getting out. Just wanted to thank you for the flat cat - 'Little P' absolutely loves it and he's currently glued to the window, enjoying all the smells and noises!

Pet Screens : Exclusive Screens - Fly Screens and Pet Screens Pet Screens : Exclusive Screens - Fly Screens and Pet Screens

It's lovely to have the windows open with this beautiful weather, and not be worried about my girls getting out. The mesh retracts fully back into the cassettes to the side(s) of the doorway when the screen is not in use.I told a work colleague about them and although she doesn't have cats, she's thinking they might be a perfect solution to some "challenges" she has with insects at her holiday home in France, so she may be in touch! We received our flat cats this morning, they are fantastic, it's made our lives a lot easier and it has been so nice to let the fresh air in, and not worry about the cats getting out. We have slept in a sauna of a bedroom since I woke up at 3 am one morning about 8 years ago to find one of my cats teetering on the edge of the fanlight window ready to jump from the first floor window - very very scary so we just kept the windows closed from then on! With its large south facing windows, boy was I glad that I had spent the money on building a Flat Cat.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop