EastElegant Women's Nursing Swimwear One Piece Breastfeeding Swimsuits Bikini

EastElegant Women's Nursing Swimwear One Piece Breastfeeding Swimsuits Bikini

RRP: £32.99
Price: £16.495
£16.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Some moms noted that the cups were too small for their large, postpartum breasts. Thankfully, this nursing suit can be easily returned should the fit not work for you. Most traditional swimsuits are not designed for breastfeeding moms, but don’t worry – we’ve got you covered!

What I love about this nursing-friendly swimsuit is that it comes in 39 different patterns. You can go as wild as a leopard print or as tame as a solid, dark blue. It’s also offered in sizes from small to 3X.

Best overall

It covers booty and boobs really well. The amount of breast support is decent, so your bust won’t look saggy. It has a little bit of tummy control and looks really flattering on mom’s stomach. Some women opt to get nursing-friendly swimsuits that are specifically for breastfeeding moms because they know they were designed perfectly for it and that takes a lot of the guesswork out of it. It comes as no surprise that one of JoJo Maman Bébé’s swimwear pieces is our favourite of the mix – maternity wear is the brand’s bread and butter, and we are so grateful for its collection. If you’re seeking a sunbed for a spot of tanning in the garden this summer, you’ll like the versitility of turning it into a strapless one-piece to avoid any awkward tan lines, while enjoying the one shoulder strap for some flattering coverage the rest of the time. It also looked super cute paired with a sarong or high-waisted shorts to lounge about in the sunshine.

Occasion: Perfect idea for you to be attractive in beach, swimming pot, cruise, SPA, Solarium, tropical vacations. This two piece tankini set will complete your swimsuit into the ulitmate summertime outfit. Design Idea: Ruffled tankini top, offering great coverage to belly, makes you look slimmer. Adjustable straps, removable pads make sure you have the best, most comfortable fit. Conservative and flattering this supportive top minimizes cleavage and helps hide any imperfections. High waisted bottom with tummy control design for better curves. There is built-in bra with soft cups. The material is elastic so it easily adapts to your changing breast size which is crucial when you’re breastfeeding.Additionally, a nursing-friendly swimsuit should provide adequate support for both you and your baby. This can be in the form of built-in support, like an underwire or internal bra, or simply a well-designed top that will hold everything in place. Do I need a nursing-friendly swimsuit? Picture of Movemama nursing swimwear belongs to Movemama brand. Source: https://www.facebook.com/movemamaapparel/ This swimsuit gives a really flattering fit with a more revealing – but comfortable – coverage on the bottom, plus optional padded cups and adjustable straps to allow you to tailor your bust support.

Support: Some nursing swimsuits come in with built-in belly support or hug you closer than your average bathing suit would — a plus if you’re looking for a little bit of extra support post-baby. The thing that I love the most about Kindred Bravely Nursing Tankini is the coverage it offers. During postpartum I wanted to minimize my sagging tummy, not highlight it. This tankini top was perfect because it wasn’t too tight on the belly area, it was stretchy and long enough to cover my postpartum belly and it still looked flattering on my post-twin pregnancy body!As anyone who’s ever tried to wriggle out of a one-piece bathing suit in a public bathroom already knows, bathing suits aren’t typically designed with comfort or discretion in mind. This reality only gets more pronounced when you’re trying to breastfeed without a nursing cover at the beach or pool, but the best nursing swimsuits take the stress out of feeding your baby waterside. While you will still need a nursing cover if you’d like full coverage while nursing, it does make it easier to maneuver your breasts. Sometimes I’ll just place the corner of a light blanket over the top of my breast instead of a full cover. This keeps my baby cool while preventing anything from showing. This swimsuit is a must-have, as it not only feels supportive but looks seriously stylish and flatters your growing curves. We felt really comfortable and confident wearing this while swimming lengths and meeting other mums in aquanatal classes. This ecru textured one-piece from high-street stalwart Next offers comfortable bust support that fits just like a sports bra and gives you reassurance that nothing will fall out while swimming. For mums-to-be who often need a tall or petite fit, these straps may not be suitable, as they are not adjustable.

Buying swimsuits while pregnant can be… challenging. Buying bathing suits that work with your ever-changing body and allow you to easily feed the newest addition to your family? Even more challenging. And with things like bathing suits, which typically expose a lot of skin, it can be even harder to land on an item you love. If you’ll be breastfeeding during the warmer months and you plan to spend time at the beach or pool, it probably makes sense to get a swimsuit that works well for nursing. Unlike with many maternity items, a nursing swimsuit is something you can likely wear well into the future — and you may find that you just can't quit the supportive features that often come with it. I also love the ruching on the tummy since this covers my postpartum stomach. The bottoms give me full coverage and don’t ride up while I walk. The market is inundated with swimwear choices, which can make it feel overwhelming to decide on the best breastfeeding-friendly swimsuit for you. Here are a few things that can help steer you in the right direction: Swimwear shopping is never easy, and with the added factor of a growing bump, you’ll find it even harder to find the perfect swimsuit or bikini for your next dip in the pool.These swimsuits definitely prove that opting for a maternity fit doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice on style just to flatter your new curves. JoJo Maman Bébé’s tankini wins by leaps and bounds, due to its flattering style, flexible fit and two-piece design, which makes bathroom breaks fast and hassle-free.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop