David Beckham The Essence Eau De Toilette Perfume, 75ml

David Beckham The Essence Eau De Toilette Perfume, 75ml

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

uk is owned and provided by Health Pharm Leciester Limited a company incorporated in England and Wales under the company number 6072635. If the purchase exceeds the value of the voucher a payment will need to be made to complete the purchase. It's not something you would wear out out night to be seductive, it something that you would wear to a more casual day event (in the summer). The David Beckham brand rolls out some really good quality scents by some established perfumers, unlike most other celebrities. As with all of Beckham's scents the longevity and sillage is very weak but for just wearing around the house or to bed I think it's great.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Unless you have consented to use of your data for personalisation purposes this information is only used to fulfil our contract with you and to address any issue that might arise with your purchase.

If you have consented to this at checkout or by manually signing up we may also use data you have provided to send you targeted, automated messages informed by the products you have purchased or browsed. Speaking about the fragrance, Beckham said: “Every man has something that makes him happy and for me, it is the smell of The Essence that conveys a sense of adventure and those special moments spent with the loved ones. Longevity was around 4-hours and it projected well for the first 30-minutes before, overall, was pretty soft on my skin. To the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). From the house of DAVID BECKHAM, a man who is synonymous with fashion, style, sport and success comes The Essence by DAVID BECKHAM, an Aftershave for men.

Embrace the vigor of a renowned soccer star and begin your next adventure with David Beckham The Essence for men. David Beckham The Essence Eau De Toilette is the perfect fragrance for the modern man who values style, confidence, and masculinity.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. I have had this fragrance for a very long time now, but I recently decided to try it again after many years of it being in storage (I like to revisit old fragrances, as I am often surprised by them).Contains notes of grapefruit, lavender, violet leaf, pineapple, cardamom, apple, patchouli, tonka bean and cashmere wood. Intense, fresh and radiating in the head note, delicate and at the same time sexy in the heart note … Read More € 17. Some mention that it has a fresh fragrance that lasts till evening, while others say that it does not last as long as they would like.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop