Aberlour 18 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky (Double Cask Matured), 50 cl with Gift Box (Packaging may vary)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Aberlour 18 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky (Double Cask Matured), 50 cl with Gift Box (Packaging may vary)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Aberlour 14 yo (50.2%, OB for The Whisky Lodge, Edition N°3, 1st fill bourbon, cask #36573, 179 bottles, 2017) - 150818

Aberlour 20 yo 1997/2018 (59.1%, OB ‘Distillery Reserve Collection’, cask #9057, sherry butt, 1056 bottles) - by Angus - 011218 Aberlour 16 yo 2005/2021 (56.7%, OB for La Maison du Whisky, sherry hogshead, cask #214040, 243 bottles) - 231121 Aberlour 13 yo (57.7%, OB for The Whisky Lodge, 1st fill sherry, cask #79212, 618 bottles) - 191218Regardless of whether the Service offers the functionality to contribute, you are solely responsible and liable for any content and information that you create, upload, post, publish, link to, duplicate, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available on the Service or to other Members, such as chat messages, text messages, videos, audio, audio recordings, music, pictures, photographs, text and any other information or materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (“Contributions”).

I highly recommend the 18y - it is very different and, frankly, I think perhaps more flavorful than the A'bunadh. I returned a bad bottle of Highland Park today and bought the Aberlour 18 with my store credit, along with a cigar. I felt a longing to buy another bottle of the HP18, but I was gun shy due to the bad experience. I just love HP 18, but it was at the same store where I ended up with a bottle that allegedly had cork rot. Aberlour 14 yo (48%, OB, for The Whisky Lodge Lyon, first fill sherry, cask #3455-WL, 2015) - 301115 Aberlour 08-year-old Campbell's Distillery - cubic bottle, screw cap, "over 8 years old", Est. 1845 If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, the remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect.

Types of whisky

Aberlour 26 yo 1992/2019 (51.9%, Liquid Treasures, 10th anniversary, sherry hogshead, 101 bottles) - 251019 Each and every Member must be of legal drinking age in its country of residence to be allowed to use the Service. If no such law exists in a Member’s country of residence, the Member has to be over 21 years old to use the Service. We have the right to ask you to provide proof of your age and/or to provide further identification to prevent underage usage and/or for any other legal or legitimate purpose. By using the Service, and by creating an account you represent, warrant and confirm that you are of legal age. Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival 20th Anniversary Edition Spirit of Speyside Whisky Festival 2019 Aberlour 8 yo 2012/2020 (58.5%, Whisky Is The Limit, 1st fill oloroso quarter cask, cask #800916, 225 bottles) - 180121

Our Service is an online platform which provides Members with information (e.g. bottle facts, market-indices, market values and prices) on (mostly) whisky and allows Members to add information to the platform. We do not sell, nor does the Service provide any option to buy, any alcoholic products. Nose: Vanilla bean goodness; Perfect balance of fruit compote, malt, and an orange blossom honey atmospheric cradle that holds it all together.

Tasting Notes Switzerland

Aberlour 17 yo 1995/2012 (55.9%, Single Cask Collection, refill sherry hogshead, 265 bottles) - 300812 We may sell, license, transfer, assign or in any other way dispose of the Service (including Members) to any third party without any notification to you, e.g. (but without limitation) in connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or other transfer of assets.

At least that's what the manager told me was wrong with the bottle. I don't blame Highland Park. Accidents happen. Still, I don't think it was cork rot. I think it was a quality control issue in the batch I ended up with. But, still, I don't fault Highland Park. I've been buying HP18 for years and the quality was great every time but lately. The nose of that bottle smelled like a cheap bourbon. That's what I thought and that's what the manager of the liquor store reported upon smelling it (without my mentioning it). From my experience, cork rot is more of a mossy, sharp smell that reminds me of mildew and tastes mildewy as well. Victor - I noticed that you had some Laphroaig 18 in your cabinet. I was similarly dissatisfied with my Laph Triple wood compared to my original restaurant experience. I suspect the same facts may hold here and I will give it a try. Whiskybase B.V. (“Whiskybase”, “we” or “us”, company details below) offers a whisky enthusiasts online platform that provides its members access to the most comprehensive, transparent and trusted resource of whisky bottles and allows and stimulates its members to contribute information about whisky bottles to the platform (“Service”). Without prejudice to the section Liability below, the Service may be temporarily unavailable during maintenance, updates, etc. We shall make reasonable efforts to inform you of any unavailability due to maintenance or updates. Vanilla, Toffee/Caramel, Milk Chocolate, Apple, Dried Fruit like Raisins, Sultanas and Apricot, Peach, Mandarin/Orange, Grapefruit, Strawberry, Pepper, Nutmeg, Mint and Oak.Whiskybase B.V. is the Dutch private limited liability company, having its statutory seat in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and its office at Zwaanshals 530, 3035 KS Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Whiskybase B.V. is registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under no. 52072819.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop