Binca Economy Sewing Pack

Binca Economy Sewing Pack

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). If you are importing any of our items, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for compliance with importing laws and requirements of the country to which the items are shipped and this is entirely at your own expense and risk. Rainbow Creations - Art and Craft for Children, retailers of children's art supplies and children's crafts. Any bespoke goods that have been cut, washed or processed by the purchaser will be deemed to have been accepted by the purchaser, so therefore under no circumstances can a refund or exchange be offered. A fun activity which helps to encourage hand-eye coordination along with mindfulness and presented in a cute box, this would make the perfect gift for any little craft lover.

Because of the regular, open weave, embroidery stitches on binca can be formed uniformly which makes it easy then to focus on the technique of the stitch rather than worrying about the size of the stitch at the same time. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly.I was really happy to get the sets of 5 x Binca pieces in lovely colours and the packs of junior needles, ready to help start my granddaughter's sewing journey. To reduce the risk of fire, never leave vintage electrical or electronic products plugged in unattended.

I also bought embroidery threads in the primary colours, in no time she was able to thread a needle cast on and do the cross stitches to form letters them cast off all by herself. With a cheerful selection of rainbow coloured cotton yarn to use, children can achieve a really pleasing result. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies.Perfect Binka Bought this Binka with my young grandchild, it was the perfect thing to teach her embroidery, she quickly mastered simple cross stitch by use the ideal sized squares.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop