OH MY GUM! Natural Chewing Gum in Mint Pack of 2 (10 Pieces/Pack) | 100% Plant Based Aspartame Free Chewing Gum | Award Winning Sugar Free Chewing Gum & Good for Teeth |

£9.9
FREE Shipping

OH MY GUM! Natural Chewing Gum in Mint Pack of 2 (10 Pieces/Pack) | 100% Plant Based Aspartame Free Chewing Gum | Award Winning Sugar Free Chewing Gum & Good for Teeth |

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ingredients: Xylitol, Natural Chicle Gum Base, Natural Flavour (Cherry), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Glycerol, Gum Arabic, Carnauba Wax. May contain traces of soy. We only use all natural super-tasty flavours (OH MY GUM! is a very proud winner of the 2021 Great Taste Awards). The flavours last for a good 30-45 minutes so the same piece of chewing gum is not going to last for hours. Natural flavours do not last as long as artificial flavours which are used in most mainstream chewing gum brands. Made with zero plastic (we use biodegradable chicle instead), no sugar (we use 100% tooth-friendly xylitol), and all-natural cherry (NO artificial ingredients).

OH MY GUM! is made with natural biodegradable chicle, which is tree sap from the sapodilla tree in Mexico and what chewing gum was originally made with before the discovery that chewing gum could be made with plastic. My mission is to make chicle a globally recognised ingredient! Fortunately, there are some plastic-free alternatives available made from natural gums that are biodegradable and compostable. Many brands avoid synthetic ingredients altogether, making chewing gums with natural flavorings and sweeteners. Ingredients: Organic evaporated cane juice, organic gum base (100-per-cent chicle), organic glucose, organic agave syrup, organic flavour. Oh My Gum Oh My Gum!

Our Customers Reviews

If you are a cinnamon fan, this will be your new go to chewing gum. If you are not, we are hoping this will change your mind. It tastes like an insanely delicious cinnamon bun.

Founder Malak Ben Hmeda said he was horrified when he discovered chewing gum was made of plastic and became fixated on creating a sustainable alternative for gums. He then quit his job in luxury fashion recruitment and launched Oh My Gum. The brand’s gum uses plastic-free gum made from Chicle which makes “every chew better for the planet”. If you didn’t know that your chewy, pliable minty gum gets made with synthetic rubbers and plastics, you aren’t alone. As part of its plastic-free gum launch, UK-based supermarket chain Iceland commissioned a study that found 85% of UK respondents were unaware that chewing gum had plastic in it. No. When we say OH MY GUM! is biodegradable, it does not mean it will dissolve in your mouth. It is designed to be chewed just like you would chew normal chewing gum. The term biodegradable refers to what happens after you dispose of OH MY GUM!. OH MY GUM! just got fruity. Introducing our super tasty, cherry flavour chewing gum. A perfect blend of sweetness and tanginess that will leave you craving for more.CINNAMON GUM- Ingredients : Xylitol, Natural Chicle Gum Base, Natural Flavour (Cinnamon), Glycerol, Gum Arabic, Carnuba Wax. May contain traces of soy. Chewing Gum as it should be: sugar-free, plant-based, plastic-free and super-tasty. Try both our award-winning flavours: all natural fresh mint and all natural spicy cinnamon.

The American company was established in 2014 after its founder, Caron Proschan, discovered that regular chewing gum was made of a synthetic plastic base. She then began making batches of gum in her apartment using tree sap (Chicle) and sold the first products in New York City. Made with zero plastic (we use biodegradable chicle instead), no sugar (we use 100% tooth-friendly xylitol) and all natural cinnamon (NO artificial ingredients). Prepare to be blown away - there is a reason why our cinnamon chewing gum has been featured in OK! and HELLO!. Ingredients: Xylitol, Natural Chicle Gum Base, Natural Flavour (Cinnamon), Glycerol, Gum Arabic, Carnauba Wax. May contain traces of soy. Melbourne-based Honest Gum was launched in 2014 when founder Marie Pallas says she found out that there was no natural chewing gum available on the Australian market.

{{title}}

Chewing sugar-free gum is good for your teeth as it increases the production of saliva in your mouth. This is in turn washes away harmful sugars and food debris on your teeth, protecting your teeth from cavities and freshening your breath. Fortunately, plastic-free chewing gum alternatives are available, made from natural, compostable and biodegradable ingredients, and we’re sharing some of the most popular brands with you today. Seven plastic-free chewing gum brands to try Simply Gum Simply Gum

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop