Joseph Joseph Drawer Store - Compact Cutlery Drawer Organizer, 5 compartments, holds 24+ pieces - Grey

£9
FREE Shipping

Joseph Joseph Drawer Store - Compact Cutlery Drawer Organizer, 5 compartments, holds 24+ pieces - Grey

RRP: £18.00
Price: £9
£9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). They also stay where the heck you put them, even with drawer liner and the way that my husband slams those drawers shut! The Oval Spoon Rest is a convenient and helpful worktop piece, preventing mess and cutting down on time spent clearing up after cooking. Non-slip feet–Complete with non-slip feet on the base to stop the unit from sliding around in your drawer.

This includes everything from small cutlery trays (for 400 mm drawers) to large cutlery trays (for 600 mm drawers) to cutlery trays for 800 mm drawers. This piece is large enough to accommodate the largest Le Creuset silicone spatula and utensils and is dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning. I can't believe I've gone my whole life without knowing about these storage bins for your silverware in your kitchen!Not only will it sort out your cutlery clutter, it’ll free up space for other things – you can always find something to chuck in a drawer. However, if you don't have a positive experience for any reason, just let us know and we'll fix the problem by providing you with a replacement or refund within 30 days from the date you place your purchase. Rich in heritage and passionate about teapots, it is a well-known British brand, renowned for quality products. Features: 8 PC Sturdy Clear plastic Multifunctional organizer Organization essential Specifications: Dimensions: .

The ingenious overlapping vertical design of this Compact Cutlery Organiser layers each compartment on top of each other – three large ones for your knives, forks and spoons, and two smaller ones for teaspoons, olive skewers and other small utensils, in a space only 12cm wide – yet it still has enough room to hold a complete family-sized cutlery set. The utensil jar has a silver 'utensils' badge which will help you to keep the worktop organized neatly. Thanks to Le Creusets enamelling expertise Le Creuset stoneware is also easy to clean and scratch resistant. We purchased this tray for use in our travel trailer, where we have a grand total of two smallish drawers.Items can be placed inside either head or handle first, but the design also features handy icons for easy identification. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop