Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore [DVD] [2022]

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore [DVD] [2022]

RRP: £4.99
Price: £2.495
£2.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

As we mentioned before, perhaps Warner Bros was protecting itself against this with the way The Secrets of Dumbledore plays out. By the end of the threequel, Grindelwald has been exposed (again), Queenie and Jacob get married and Newt reunites with Tina Goldstein. The first trailer, which merely teases the wizarding war, is basically the Ocean's Eleven trailer, as the good wizards are building a team to fight the battle. We also see a lot of monsters, and an awkward crab-walk. Fantastic Beasts 3: The Secrets of Dumbledore cast

Mikkelsen spoke to GamesRadar about taking over the role "Obviously I have only been part of it for half the time that the rest of the gang has. It was a lovely experience," he said. "I think they had a really great script; a great, solid story." The Crimes of Grindelwald ended with the dark wizard using the fear of a world war to gather more followers to his cause. Two of those followers are Queen and Credence (for different reasons). Added to all this is that one of Newt's Niffler friends stole the blood pact between Dumbledore and Grindelwald. In February 2022, producer David Heyman revealed that work had yet to begin on the script for the fourth movie (via ScreenRant). We know less about what happens with Newt and the other Fantastic Beasts characters during that period. So when it comes to them, they could be doing anything in the fourth and fifth movies, should they happen. Katherine Waterston's Tina Goldstein had a major role in the first two movies, but was relegated to a small cameo in The Secrets of Dumbledore. Tina is now the head of the American Auror office which is keeping her "very busy".Mikkelsen knows a little something about making a character his own, following another actor. After all, it's not easy playing Hannibal after Anthony Hopkins.

The cast of Fantastic Beasts 3: The Secrets of Dumbledore is led by Eddie Redmayne as Newt Scamander, a British Ministry of Magic employee in the Beasts Division of the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.

The first film was set in 1926 in New York, while the second film took place in 1927, mostly in Paris. If Fantastic Beasts 3 does take place in 1939, that's quite a time jump. But the franchise does need to get to 1945, which is the year of Grindelwald and Dumbledore's infamous duel. There's a chance the movie could rebound on its home release enough to persuade Warner Bros that, maybe, one final movie could be worthwhile. Neither of the planned fourth or fifth movies has been written, so it's not out of the question that the events could be squished into one movie.

That means nearly three and a half years will have passed since the second film, Crimes of Grindelwald. Katherine Waterston as Tina Goldstein, an auror with the Magical Congress of the United States of America (MACUSA) and Newt's eventual wife.Fantastic Beasts 3 could build on this and show that Grindelwald has amassed quite a lot of power in five to six years and has stoked fears to the point of WWII. Maybe he's behind the rise of Hitler and the Nazis. Meanwhile, we may see Newt and his friends searching the world for the blood pact so that Dumbledore is released from it and can eventually duel Grindelwald. Ezra Miller as Credence Barebone / Aurelius Dumbledore, the disturbed adopted child of Mary-Lou Barebone and lost brother of Albus The Secrets of Dumbledore finally landed in cinemas on April 8 in the UK and a week later in the US. It was received (slightly) better by critics with 47% on Rotten Tomatoes and the audience rating ended up higher (84%) than even the first Fantastic Beasts movie. In the finale, Dumbledore and Grindelwald's blood pact is broken after Grindelwald tries to kill Credence for betraying him. Dumbledore protects Credence without thinking of Grindelwald, and their "spells met" which broke the pact. I am from the Harry Potter generation, I grew up with the books and the movies so there's no denying that I am a massive fan of the saga, so when the first news of prequels came out I was as you might imagine expectant!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop