Dell S2719DC USB-C 27 Inch QHD (2560 x 1440) Monitor, 60 Hz, IPS, 5 ms, AMD FreeSync, InfinityEdge Bezel, 99% sRGB, HDR 600, USB Type-C, HDMI, 2x USB 3.0, 3 Years Warranty , Silver

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Dell S2719DC USB-C 27 Inch QHD (2560 x 1440) Monitor, 60 Hz, IPS, 5 ms, AMD FreeSync, InfinityEdge Bezel, 99% sRGB, HDR 600, USB Type-C, HDMI, 2x USB 3.0, 3 Years Warranty , Silver

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

From Display, you can change the aspect ratio, tweak sharpness, and activate (or deactivate) HDR, for which there are several further settings, including Game HDR and Movie HDR. I struggled to pick between a 2k or 4k monitor, and decided to go with 2k, in part due to its superior HDR capabilities and brightness. While your average laptop has a reasonably good screen, a portable monitor can either give you a better alternative or act as an extra screen for you to work with. I've only given it 4 stars for gaming since I've yet to purchase an AMD graphics card, the one I have in mind is the Sapphire RX 590 Nitro+ Special Edition.

Das Display selbst löst in QHD auf und ist matt - es eignet sich somit super für das Home-Office - egal ob privat oder beruflich. With the S2719DC, you must switch the monitor itself into an HDR mode before the option to turn on HDR even appears in Windows 10. The speakers I've disabled because I have a Creative Sound Blaster AE-7 card installed in my PC and a very good speaker system in the form of the Logitech Z623 2.

Unmatched brightness: Your colours shine in any environment thanks to a peak brightness of 600 nits for the ultimate in contrast and clarity. Ultrawide and 4K monitors may have taken the limelight, but standard 27-inch monitors don’t get much more exciting than the Dell Ultrathin 27. Alternatively, to learn more about troubleshooting common issues on Dell monitors, refer to the Dell knowledge-base article Troubleshooting Display or Video Issues on a Dell Monitor. That's what's great about portable monitors; plus, there's a ton of variety that you can pick from, whether it's something small and basic like a 15.

Also, the S2719DC performed well when I ran sequences from the game Far Cry 5 using our Windows 10 testbed equipped with an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition card. The small stand might look flimsy, but holds the weight of the screen well, which cuts down on the wobble. at its thinnest and 29mm at its thickest—make it a perfect fit for various lifestyles and contemporary workspaces.Admittedly, HDR content remains a bit slim for the PC, but movies and games that support it look fantastic on the Dell Ultrathin monitor. If I use HDMI directly and hold down the power button for ten seconds I do see the display flash briefly and show the setup screen. Information about some of the main accessories included in the standard packaging of the current model. The monitor driver enables the monitor to communicate with the operating system by supplying configuration information in the form of an INF file. Made to fit in and stand out: This 27" ultra thin monitor has an elegant and state-of-the-art design.

The Standard view looks the best, obviously, though ComfortView is nice for dark rooms, especially toward the end of a long work day. I currently focus my testing efforts on 3D printers, pro and productivity displays, and drives and SSDs of all sorts. Check AvailabilityThe Dell S2719DC aims to offer improved HDR and color performance over the Dell S2719DM which was decent but humdrum in HDR usage. They're usable but a bit tricky to manipulate, and a far cry from the mini-joystick menu controller you often find on hardcore gaming monitors.

The update contains changes that impact only certain configurations or provides new features that may or may not apply to your environment. In a way, discovering that my RTX 2060 Super can't run Doom at 60 FPS strengthened my resolve in choosing 2k over 4k.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop