ICF Ermidrà® Mousse Dog & Cat Dry Shampoo - Foam for Cleansing Soothing & Itch Relief – Relieves Dog & Cat Dry Skin, Rash, Scratching - 200 ml

£9.9
FREE Shipping

ICF Ermidrà® Mousse Dog & Cat Dry Shampoo - Foam for Cleansing Soothing & Itch Relief – Relieves Dog & Cat Dry Skin, Rash, Scratching - 200 ml

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

We regret that we cannot redispatch/refund sooner than the timescales listed above as these are the terms set out by the couriers. Registered Office address: Hyperdrug Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Station Industrial Estate, Barnard Castle, DL12 0NG. Itchy skin in pets can be a symptom of various underlying issues, including allergies, parasites, or skin infections. Wet the skin and coat of the animal with lukewarm water and apply the product, massaging for 5-6 minutes before rinsing well. Versatility: Whether you're dealing with a convalescing animal, young puppies or kittens, or simply want to give your pet a quick clean-up between baths, Ermidra Foam is the perfect solution.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Instructions for use: shake the container and distribute the cleansing foam evenly over the animals coat. It could potentially also stress a cat out and cause them to over groom to get the smell off themselves.The deafening booms, sudden flashes, and smoky aromas can be distressing for many dogs, resulting in what's popularly known as 'firework phobia'. I have used this before and the dogs coat really shines after , not convinced its helps with any itchiness. after medical or surgical interventions where bathing is not possible, or where the animal is convalescing.

Ermidra Foam is a rehydrating foam made of an oat milk consistency, and is for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens. This is particularly beneficial for pets that are water-averse or in situations where a full bath isn't feasible. You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian. I’ve been prescribed this product for my dogs who have been scratching loads, I think due to grass/pollen allergies.Hyperdrug Pharmaceuticals Limited is registered with the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD) who are responsible for the regulation of Veterinary Medicines 2030014-1. It contains Monosaccharides, Vitamin E, and Linoleic acid, an Omega 6 compound, all of which are known for their skin-soothing properties. If your pet needs to visit a vet for an examination or treatment, then you will be directed to your registered vet. It's likely to be a dust mite allergy but he often gets flare ups with nasty, raw 'hot spots' all over.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop