Huawei B818-263, CAT19 4G/ LTE, 1.6 Gbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router, Unlocked to any Network, Genuine UK Warranty stock (non-network logo) –White

£124.995
FREE Shipping

Huawei B818-263, CAT19 4G/ LTE, 1.6 Gbps Mobile Wi-Fi Router, Unlocked to any Network, Genuine UK Warranty stock (non-network logo) –White

RRP: £249.99
Price: £124.995
£124.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

My current eemimi has just tested at ~42mb outside and 30MB indoors so throwing down cash on the MR600 for not a lot of gain isnt my bag, this seems less of an option having read elsewhere on here that its not great at pushing out a decent wifi signal. Again, Im always VERY happy to be educated if Im off topic, so please do put me right. Price wise It's doable at a push but would like to know if there's anything else that can do 4x4 4g Mimo for less. Getting a stable 100mb down would be Nirvana for me tho The Huawei B818-260 LTE Router supports 4 × 4 MIMO antenna technology as well as carrier aggregation (channel bundling). The following LTE frequency bands are available: B1, B3, B7, B8, B20, B28, B32, B38, B42. In the downlink, the maximum theoretical data rate could reach 1.6 GBit/s and up to 150 MBit/s in the uplink is possible.

I live in a generally flat area with nothing impeding LOS to masts if I was to mount an antenna in the loft or on the TV Aerial etc, so would expect some reasonable uplift in performance just by doing that. Sadly my current unit doesnt support external antenna. In short, the old 4G GigaCube was a Huawei B528, and it’s a significantly lesser device than the new model, with lower speeds and support for only 20 simultaneous device connections. The old 5G GigaCube meanwhile was the Huawei 5G CPE Pro, which theoretically can’t get quite as fast as the new model, but in practice is a very similar device.

Customer reviews

Nothing below Cat 12 please as I want this to be an investment for a good couple of years. The router I have now is Cat 4. Huawei 4G Router 3 Prime is a very fast LTE cat. 19 router. It can support up to 64 users at the same time, so it’s perfect for both home and office. Thanks to 4×4 MIMO technology that increases the throughput of your local network several times, you will get a fantastic speed of up to 1.6 Gbit/s. The device is equipped with 4 internal antennas that extend the data transmission range by 40% and guarantee you a strong and stable signal also in large, multi-level rooms. I'm using the internal antennae. It has TS-9 adapters so I can't try my Poynting aerial, but I'm unlikely to bother getting adapters as signal strength is reporting 75%. Short LTE antennas can be unplugged and can be connected to the network (but then we will not get MIMO 4x4)

In my quest to upgrade the home network, I'm fine with buying a new Unifi switch, I have the 'business case' for more ports and PoE, so could easily match the U6-lite with a Switch-lite 16 port. Equally if there's some issue that requires a Unifi USG then I'm more than happy to add that too, I just cant see what would cause this issue? Obviously I can go round removing one HA device at a time and see if that does it, or conversely add them to the BT SH2 that is currently being used as the 'switch' for the B818 network, but that only has 4 ports so can't get all the devices on it. The device is equipped with 4 internal antennas which extend the data transmission range by 40% to produce a strong and stable signal whether you are at home, holiday or for business use Like most broadband boxes though they’re both ultimately designed to fit with and fade into most normal décor.Im around 275 Meters from the mast I spend most time connected to. Because of this I am keen to look at routers with external antenna connectors with the obligatory antenna options, since the antenna side is not something I have looked at previously. Usmjerivač se ponovno pokrenuo i od tada više ne mogu pristupiti webuiju (.../html/index.html se ne učitava, ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS), niti mogu pristupiti usmjerivaču sa svojim vjerodajnicama iz vanjskog softvera LTE h-Monitor ( na Win) ili Android aplikacijama ili omogućite Wi-Fi pritiskom na gumb na modemu. If you’re considering the Vodafone 5G GigaCube, then you might instead want to look at the EE Smart 5G Hub. This has the edge over Vodafone’s device on paper, as it offers peak speeds of 4.7Gbps to Vodafone’s 2.8Gbps. This article covers the most common questions and answers about the B818 modem (e.g. how to set up your modem). B820• B821• B822• B823• B824• B825• B826• B827• B828• B829• B830• B831• B832• B833• B834• B835• B836• B837• B838• B839

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop