Beatrix Potter™ Peter Rabbit™ 1st Birthday One Glitter Cake Topper with Attachment

£2.215
FREE Shipping

Beatrix Potter™ Peter Rabbit™ 1st Birthday One Glitter Cake Topper with Attachment

RRP: £4.43
Price: £2.215
£2.215 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Beatrix Potter charm has spread as far afield as South America with the beautiful hand-painted and sugarcrafted cake below created by Christine Mattoso of Rio de Janeiro.

The two fabulous baby blue Peter Rabbit cakes above, based on the famed Beatrix Potter stories, have been created by Australia’s Hello Naomi (left) and The Artful Bakery, Ireland (right).Size & Servings: The cake shown is 8 inches round on a 10 inch cake board. It serves up to 20 guests. Mother found the Peter Rabbit stuffed animal at HomeGoods before John Davis was even born. Up until this point he had been in the nursery but I knew he would make the perfect centerpiece. I simply sat him on top of my white cake stand with Mother’s galvanized watering can that I borrowed from her garden. I added some fresh hydrangeas and tied a bow with blue gingham ribbon. On each side I filled a metal vase with inexpensive baby’s breath from the grocery store. What we especially love is that these Peter Rabbit Party Ideas can be used for more than just a birthday. A Peter Rabbit Party could be used for a christening, baby shower, or first birthday! From custom made cakes to amazing decor featuring Peter Rabbit, his mommy Mrs. Josephine Rabbit, his sisters Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail, and all his other cute and furry little friends, we’ve got you covered. Peter Rabbit Party Idea #9: Make sure everyone knows who the birthday boy is with this lovely Peter Rabbit High Chair Banner! We’re loving how the dainty colors of the banners complement the white highchair. What amazing decorations! This Peter Rabbit Party Table and Centerpiece features some delicious and healthy vegetables including different types of leafy greens, some turnips, some asparagus spears, carrots, yellow bell peppers, and artichoke. There are even a few pretty peach roses to tie the whole thing together! Such a lovely and very on-theme display!

Which of these 18 Adorable Peter Rabbit Party Ideas are your favorites? Let us know in the comments below. Peter Rabbit Party Idea #11: This Peter Rabbit Cake Topper is a great way to add a touch of Peter Rabbit to any cake! The Peter Rabbit Party Ideas just keep coming in hot! Peter Rabbit Party Idea #7: If you’re looking for something a little more rustic that would fit in well with your shabby chic garden vibe, then consider this Simple Peter Rabbit Birthday Cake. Naked cakes are all the rage now. This simple cake with bunny ears will be the perfect choice for a whimsical Peter Rabbit Themed Birthday Party.

The cute little rabbit and the garden markers are made with fondant while the adorable little veggie crops are pre-made sugar veggies! This Peter Rabbit Birthday Cakelooks amazing and you can definitely make it yourself too! A piped lattice pattern makes another inspired side design in the beautiful cake below by Miss Shell’s Cakes.

A brightly coloured 1st birthday cake starring Peter Rabbit by Sugar Allure below, with some incredibly life-like sugar vegetables! We were living with my parents at the time because we had recently sold our house. It was special to host my son’s first birthday party in my childhood home. For the party we moved the table up against the wall and I covered it with a plain white tablecloth that we already had. I folded under and ironed (bonus: no sewing!) the edges of a light blue gingham fabric to create a table runner and layered that with a ruffled burlap runner. At only a few dollars a yard I prefer to buy fabric for party table cloths and runners instead of buying something new. Most of the time you come out better cost wise and then I have the fabric to use for sewing projects in the future. It had to be egg, soy and dairy free due to the baby’s allergies. After researching a host of vegan recipes, I came across the veggies deserts blog and I found just what I needed. I could substitute the soya milk for oat milk and was good to go. I had to be extremely careful to ensure there was no risk of cross contamination in my kitchen. Peter Rabbit Party Idea #13: This lovely Peter Rabbit Some Bunny Is One Sign will look great on your party table, as an entrance signage, or at your photo booth! What better way to celebrate a Peter Rabbit First Birthday Theme?! Lulu Cake Boutique, New York feature the two outstanding Peter Rabbit cakes below in their fabulous children’s cake collection.Peter Rabbit Party Idea #17: Aww, how cute are these Bunny Tail Treats? These delicious little bunny tails are made from just four ingredients: cream cheese, powdered sugar, almond or coconut extract, and sweetened coconut. Easy, lovely, and scrumptious party food ideas! Peter Rabbit Party Idea #16: These Carrot Strawberry Pudding Cups look divine! Don’t be surprised when the delicious treats go flying off the shelves when you serve them at your party. What a fun party food idea! An very cute Peter Rabbit cake, perfect to send as a gift to celebrate a a toddlers birthday or create a special surprise at a children's party. Includes a china keepsake ornament of Peter Rabbit.

Peter Rabbit Party Idea #2: This Peter Rabbit Party Centerpiece will add a touch of whimsy to your Peter Rabbit Party, just like Peter Rabbit’s fanciful world! As a cuddly garden critter, the world of Peter Rabbit really looks great when meshed with the shabby chic vibe of a garden party with pastels and earth-toned colors like this one. The carrots and lettuce add a unique touch too! Peter Rabbit Party Idea #18: These adorable Bunny Tail Drink Stirrers are going to look amazing in any type of drink you choose to serve, so make sure to have them at your Peter Rabbit Themed Birthday Party!

As I started to plan my son’s first birthday party it was a no brainer that it would be a Peter Rabbit theme. I’ve talked about my love for Beatrix Potter before and you may remember seeing all of the Peter Rabbit touches in the nursery. To make this cute garland, you’re going to need just eight materials including a die-cutting and embossing machine and a set of Spring animal dyes.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop