Bosch Wiper Blade Aerotwin A930S, Length: 600mm/475mm − Set of Front Wiper Blades

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Bosch Wiper Blade Aerotwin A930S, Length: 600mm/475mm − Set of Front Wiper Blades

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I can trust Bosch to provide great quality wipers These sold at a good price too. Great performance. Recommend for replacement blades I can trust Bosch to provide great quality wipers These sold at a good price too. Great performance. Recommend for replacement blades

Bosch Wiper Blades Application Chart 2020 / 2021 Bosch Wiper Blades Application Chart 2020 / 2021

Bosch is a leading global supplier of automotive technology and services, as well as industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology. Each year, Bosch spends more than 8% of sales revenue on R&D, applying for over 3,000 patents worldwide. Innovative design from Bosch: The perfect marriage of form and function. Custom-designed evodium flex rails for a perfect fit. Power Protection Plus optimizes wiper performance throughout the service life of the wiper - without leaving streaks or deposits on the windscreen of the vehicle. I have removed my facelift wiper blades, iirc there is a small U shaped notch on the connectorandI just pushed it in with a trim tool/small screwdriver wrapped in masking tape and slide the blade away from you. The OE wiper blades are crap. I am still having intermittent problems with mine. Perfect wiping performance, longer service live and gentle wiper action thanks to Power Protection Plus, an innovative wiper rubber technology with a patented coating

Koleos Diesel SUV 2.0 dCi 4x4 1995cc 110KW 150HP M9R 832;M9R 833;M9R 834;M9R 835;M9R 836;M9R 838;M9R 850;M9R 855;M9R 856;M9R 862;M I have removed my facelift wiper blades, iirc there is a small U shaped notch on the connector and I just pushed it in with a trim tool/small screwdriver wrapped in masking tape and slide the blade away from you. The OE wiper blades are crap. I am still having intermittent problems with mine. Pet Food, Pet Shampoos and Conditioners, Pest Control and Pet Grooming Aids Non-Returnable This item is non-returnable due to hygiene and personal care/consumable nature of the product. Power Protection Plus makes the wiper element lip incredibly robust and resistant, as well as increasing its service life. Even extreme weather conditions will have little effect on the material. By providing a consistent clear view of the road ahead, Aerotwin wiper blades promote secure driving . Instead of a system of bows with articulated parts, the wiper comes with a one-piece rubber profile with an integrated spoiler making it joint-free.

Bosch A980S Wiper Blades Bosch A980S Wiper Blades

The best wiper blades and miles cheaper than you can buy at the likes of Halfords The best wiper blades and miles cheaper than you can buy at the likes of HalfordsDoes Not Fit Vehicles With Hooked Type Wiper Arms Read more Read more compatibility notes Read less Read less compatibility notes

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop