Badabulle Baby Tent with UV Sun Protection UPF 50+ | baby sun shade tent | baby beach tent, Sage

£17.495
FREE Shipping

Badabulle Baby Tent with UV Sun Protection UPF 50+ | baby sun shade tent | baby beach tent, Sage

RRP: £34.99
Price: £17.495
£17.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Play together: The jungle teepee measures 1m x 1m on the ground and 1.2m in height, making it perfect for babies, toddlers and young children to play alone or with friends. There’re several key methods to fold pop-up tents. In a broader perspective, the classification of folding a pop-up tent is based on the shapes they take when folded.

Perfect for travel: Comes with a carry bag for easy storage and transportation on your trips to the park or beach. I also have to admit that previously, I also struggled to fold my beach tent in my bag, and every time I managed, I didn’t have an idea of how I did it. This gorgeous baby and toddlers teepee tent is perfect to use as a kids indoor teepee or outdoor tipi tent, so your kids can enjoy teepee fun in the garden or the living room. With the high-protection anti-UV UPF 50+ fabric, you can be sure your little treasures are safe when the sun comes out – so no matter the weather, there’s no need to stop their playtime. Plus, the bottom of the tent features mesh material for extra ventilation as the weather heats up. Removable mattress: The double-sided mattress is completely removable and can even be used separately in a playpen.I would even suggest you pull an elastic cord on the circular beach tent to ensure it forms a perfect circle.

Huge measurement: The Badabulle tent can accommodate a kid, twins or even an grownup (a hundred twenty five x 100 x 85 cm)Strong sun protection: High-protection UPF 50+ fabric and ventilation holes at the bottom of the jungle teepee tent make it the perfect choice for young ones to enjoy playing safely on sunny days. As the name suggests, this fold beach tent method will bring your pop-up beach tent to an oval shape. I mean, you simply need to open the tent and grab the entrance. With the entrance facing you, pull the left side to the ground and repeat the same process for the other side. Bring the edges of both sides together in the middle and, on top of the tent. Secure the tent.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop