Kinetic Sand, Dig & Demolish Truck Playset with 453 g of Kinetic Sand, for Kids Aged 3 and Up &, Pave and Play Construction Set with Vehicle and 227g Black, for Kids Aged 3 and Up

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Kinetic Sand, Dig & Demolish Truck Playset with 453 g of Kinetic Sand, for Kids Aged 3 and Up &, Pave and Play Construction Set with Vehicle and 227g Black, for Kids Aged 3 and Up

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

However, if you have one like mine, I’d recommend a plastic mat on the floor to help minimise mess and reduce your tidying up time. The perfect gift for kids, Kinetic Sand is made from natural sand and is wheat, gluten and casein free. With this Kai and Ras's Car and Bike Battle ninja toy for kids aged 4+, young ninjas can reenact events from the NINJAGO Dragons Rising TV series. The only way I can pick it up is trying to pick up each individual stray bit or when that becomes too traumatic, hoovering the rest up! Kinetic Sand is made from natural sand and is wheat, gluten and casein free, making it safe for play.

For even more construction fun, use the Pave and Play Set and the Dig and Demolish Set (each sold separately) with the Construction Site. I love the fact that this set comes with a digger, so kids can play imaginatively straight away, unlike the Kinetic Sand. I used kinetic sand for this game but you don’t need to have this stuff - although it is great and I’d recommend it.This Kinetic sand playset comes with a toy digger vehicle, digging tool, mould and one pound of sand.

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Product 2: The Kinetic Sand Pave and Play Set is perfect for imaginative play and makes a great gift for kids aged 3 and up. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Similar to Kinetic Sand, Kinetic Rock is of a thicker, courser consistency and it’s actually made from tiny little rocks.It comes with loads of accessories and vehicles to help you dig, crush and build using the included Kinetic Sand.

The little man is a huge fan of all things digger and construction related and he’s also a huge fan of his Kinetic Sand set, so when we were recently sent the Kinetic Rock – Rock Crusher playset, I was quietly confident it would be a hit. I’ll admit I quite like the Kinetic Rock myself, it’s a little therapeutic to touch and play with and the little man is always happy to have some assistance creating his own little construction world. Product 2: WORKING PAVER VEHICLE: The Pave and Play Set comes with a paver vehicle that has a working roller.You could obviously use regular sand, or lentils, or pasta, or rice or anything like that - so long as you have a tray or something to put it on! Build a wall on the brick platform, and when it's time to demolish, hook the wrecking ball onto the crane and swing to smash it. The set is suitable for children aged three and upwards – and at three I’d say the little man is the perfect age for it. The Rock Crusher Playset consists of a small bag of Kinetic Rock, a construction worker figure, dumper truck with removeable bucket, rock crusher, rock shaping mould, a tool and a sign.

Argos Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker (713206), and works exclusively with the lender, Home Retail Group Card Services Limited trading as Argos Card and Argos Financial Services, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to provide credit (716148). Featuring life-like Monster Dirt, this gritty starter set adds a whole new level of fun and a whole new way to play with your favorite Monster Jam trucks!This construction-themed folding sandbox playset has everything you need to create your own construction site: 907g of brown Kinetic Sand, a dumper truck and a working crane with a wrecking ball and bucket attachments. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop