Ravensburger Enchanted Forest Classic Family Board Game for Kids Age 4 Years and Up - 2 to 4 Players - Magical Treasure Hunt

£8.34
FREE Shipping

Ravensburger Enchanted Forest Classic Family Board Game for Kids Age 4 Years and Up - 2 to 4 Players - Magical Treasure Hunt

RRP: £16.68
Price: £8.34
£8.34 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Exit uses what I call (probably inaccurately) a Double Blind solution system. When attempting to solve a puzzle, you are told to draw a card. Sometimes the card is a simply “X” which means the solution was incorrect or it may direct you to draw a second card appropriate to the puzzle you are solving. This effectively eliminates any accidental spoilers from any incorrect guesses. Mix up the treasure tiles and place them face-down in the castle courtyard. Turn the top treasure tile face-up, revealing a treasure.

This is a spoiler-free review. I won't be discussing any of the specific puzzles or their solutions within this review. A player can move their piece to any unoccupied blue space on the gameboard and look under the tree.For players experienced in the Exit series you might want to leave this one as it is on the easy side and some of the puzzles do have a familiar feeling. However I would recommend Exit: The Enchanted Forest for people new to the series or if you would like to introduce the concept to younger players (with parental guidance of course). The story will certainly keep everyone engaged and the puzzles are fairly simple although may require a bit of head scratching at times. I am now faced with the difficult decision of how to get rid of my copy. I would feel bad giving it to someone, equally bad giving it to a charity shop for someone else to part with their money for it. Even worse adding to the world’s landfill by simply binning it. Enchanted Forest is an incredibly boring plod around an attractive board. The game starts as a race to look under all the trees and try and memorise the locations of the treasure. For a game aimed at children this simple memory game is far from easy. In the beginner mode it isn’t so bad but in the Classic Play, the dice rolls mean you can’t look under the trees in a methodical manner which hinders memorising where the treasure is even for adults. Looking at Enchanted Forest you would think that it is a children’s game. The game feels like it was made for children but it can be enjoyed by adults as well. The game is really simple to learn since all there is to the game is remembering the locations of the items and rolling the dice. The game’s theme should appeal to children. Young children should have no trouble playing the game should enjoy it. Young children probably won’t be that good at the game though unless they have a good memory since a good memory is key to winning the game. Zatu has an excellent range of games and for most of them the best prices too. Delivery is always fast and I have never received a game in bad condition. 10/10 would recommend.

Scattered across the board are lots of enchanted trees and under the trees are lots of different pictures, pictures more importantly of treasure. The game starts by revealing a treasure card and then all of the players have to hunt for the treasure hidden under all of the individual trees. As soon as one treasure is found a new card is revealed and the hunt begins again. The player who has found the most treasures at the end of the game is the winner. While searching for the treasures, don't forget to watch the moves of other players. Don't make it too easy for them to reach the castle with what may be knowledge of the right treasure.If you have never tried an Escape Room game, The enchanted forest is a great jumping on point. If you haven't played one recently, it is worth snatching up just to experience the great strides that have been made in the genre.

Laura's Lovely Blog is a UK parenting, lifestyle and book blog that writes about family life, feminism, positivity and lovely things. A Mum of 3 children under 11, she has a slight handbag addiction, a love of floral dresses and fun jewellery. The bigger the earrings, the better! A player can use the numbers rolled like a normal roll and move the corresponding number of spaces.

Components

If you think you know the location of the treasure shown on the face-up treasure tile at the castle, you may try to earn that treasure tile as follows:

In folklore and fantasy, an enchanted forest is a forest under, or containing, enchantments. Such forests are described in the oldest folklore from regions where forests are common, and occur throughout the centuries to modern works of fantasy. 3. How do you play Raya's journey?Find sources: "Enchanted Forest"game– news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR ( November 2011) ( Learn how and when to remove this template message) Each player chooses a mover and puts it near the star space in the village. This is the starting space for all the movers. The Exit series of games from Kosmos (designed by Inka & Marcus Brand) know how to integrate a theme into an escape room in a box. From piloting an out of control plane, travelling across middle earth, or escaping from a haunted mansion every game in the series feels unique and directly linked to the story. I was very excited when I opened Exit: The Enchanted Forest as I love a good Fairy Tale and the box cover alone promised a talking tree and a frog prince. But did the game make me happy ever after or leave a nasty taste in the mouth like a rotten apple presented by an old witch…read on to find out. (By the way this is obviously a spoiler free review) If You Go Down To The Woods Today

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop