[MISSHA] All around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ 70ml/2.36fl.oz.

£5.495
FREE Shipping

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Full Ingredients : Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Methylene Bis-benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Isoamyl p-methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Alcohol Denat. An ultra lightweight sunscreen that absorbs quickly and gives a soft, matte finish which is perfect for everyday use.

Product DetailsStrengthened with SPF50+ PA+++ that blocks both UVA and UVB rays, this sunscreen comes in a lightweight and non-sticky formulation that feels refreshing on skin. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This mineral sun milk is also enriched with brightening Camu Camu fruit extract to help even the skin tone.A great selection of plant extracts such as apricot, lotus, camellia, aloe and cucumber, give this sunscreen a soothing and moisturising effect. Missha’s have a quality should be affordable philosophy and firmly believe that beauty products, both skincare and makeup, should be of the highest quality while maintaining value and affordability. Designed to tone up and slightly brighten skin tone, this water and sweat resistant formula keeps skin looking and feeling fresh all day. Missha All-Around Safe Block Aqua Sun Gel SPF50+/PA+++ is an organic or in other words chemical sunscreen.

Contains apricot, lotus, chrysanthemum and camellia flower extracts to nourish and moisturize skin, and thanaka extracts for a soothing and cooling effect. Perfect for the summer months or in humid weather, this lightweight sun cream is great for those with dry or combination skin that still want to add some moisture to the skin whilst feeling protected. MISSHA All-Around Safe Block Soft Finish Sun Milk SPF50+ PA+++ is a refreshing daily sun milk that tones up the skin naturally, while providing protection with added naturally-derived ingredients.

This light and silky sun cream provides full coverage of SPF50+ and PA+++ to protect effectively against harmful UVA and UVB rays – perfect for daily use. Fitted with SPF50+ PA+++ to protect skin against UVA and UVB rays, this mineral and chemical sunscreen comes in a non-sticky formulation that feels refreshing on skin.

With a light moisturizing texture the All-round Safe Block Essence Sun Milk goes on smoothly and gives a dewy finish without a white cast. the only thing I dislike is that it has alcohol in it and you can smell it as well, I feel it’s a bit too drying on my skin for the colder months, but I’d probably repurchase it in the summer. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I like it a lot, it’s thin and spreads out very well, I don’t think it leaves a white cast, but I’m white with pale skin so I’m not the best judge on that.

Providing optimal protection from the sun, the Missha All Around Safe Block Essence Sun Milk also offers the smoothing, plumping benefits of a moisturising day cream. The sun is strongest between the hours of 10AM to 2PM; make sure to apply and reapply, during these hours.Four UV filters combine to ensure your complexion is shielded – to top it all off, rose bud extract and aloe vera provide a refreshing and hydrating boost, while a blend of botanical antioxidants keeps you shielded from harmful environmental aggressors and pollutants. A hydrating, non-greasy, non-sticky sunscreen protects the skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays and soothes skin. no white traces, absorb fast, not sticky, smell lovely, it blend very well with other products and cute package.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop