If In Doubt, Wash Your Hair: A Manual for Life

If In Doubt, Wash Your Hair: A Manual for Life

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

She has honorary doctorates from UEA and the University of Essex but lives in London, where her proudest achievement was hosting a sleepover in the bed department of Peter Jones. If it's fun and something you enjoy but doesn't have a market (won't bring in money) then it's a hobby not a business.

Years spent working from the kitchen table, cash flow issues and the realisation that when problems arise at work, she finds it hard to be mentally present at home.

From practical tips and quick fixes, to profound observations about confidence and creativity, this inspiring handbook will show you how to live a little better – and why sometimes, the answer can be as simple as washing your hair. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. It helps to come back to a good book after a long day, which looks and feels like a warm sunshine company and you don’t mind spending some alone time with it. I love her positive, can-do, forward thinking, planning attitude, and reading this really inspires me - reminds me that while mountains are hard to climb, they're not insurmountable and with every hill we overcome, we will be able to better tackle future hurdles and take on more challenges. You can define your brand all you like, but it actually means nothing if it is at odds with your behaviour - with all what is said and done and how it is done, repeatedly day after day.

I feel that Anya has not only given out very valuable lessons and tips and tricks when it comes to being a parent who's also working but in general as well.All of our books are 100% brand new, unread and purchased directly from the publishers in bulk allowing us to pass the huge savings on to you! Ring the bell when it goes well, crack open a nice bottle when you've achieved something wonderful, be sad but resilient when you haven't. This is an autobiography/memoir (not sure) which also of course acts like a rather unusually helpful self-help book. I love that she doesn’t speak so highly of herself, she’s so humble (I really want to meet her in real life!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop