I Love My Grandad Board Book

I Love My Grandad Board Book

RRP: £6.99
Price: £3.495
£3.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

With 'I love my Grandad' emblazed on the front, loud and proud, it has an envelope neckline, short sleeves and poppers to make for easy nappy changes. The perfect story to make the distance between you and grandad feel a little smaller whilst you're stuck at home . These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. The joy of spending a fun-filled day with grandad is explored with true-to-life humour and lovely pictures.

The I Love You range has sold over 750,000 copies and I Love My Mummy won the Book Trust Early Years Award. With a gentle, rhyming story and sweet, colourful illustrations, this is the perfect present for every family. it also helps that Grandad looks exactly like my son's own Granda does so that adds to the enjoyment of the book! The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

With a gentle, rhyming story and lovely illustrations, this is the perfect present for every family. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. A bold and brilliant Birthday Day card which will make him smile on his special day and show him how much you love him! As such, we use the tried and trusted couriers, Royal Mail and DPD, for all our deliveries within the UK. This is a really sweet book and just in case the title didn't give a hint it is all about how much a little child loves their Grandad.

Packed with engaging content and paired with fun illustrations, this board book helps develop essential early literacy and numeracy skills, giving your child a head start in their educational journey. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.As a child she loved the work of Peter Firmin, John Burningham and Gerald Rose, and from as far back as she can remember she wanted to be an illustrator. The Grandad depicted has grey hair and looks to be an older Grandad which obviously won't fit a lot of Grandad's including my own Dad but both of my children could still identify the common Grandad mannerisms and thought the book was very funny. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop