Kaiju No. 8, Vol. 5: Volume 5

Kaiju No. 8, Vol. 5: Volume 5

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This continues into the final segment, where Shinomiya and Kefka need to prove themselves against the machinations of the savage Kaiju No.

Kaiju No. 8, Vol. 3 by Naoya Matsumoto | Goodreads Kaiju No. 8, Vol. 3 by Naoya Matsumoto | Goodreads

I tired to create a character that fit my vision of "the strongest around" and wound up with this pain in the neck. remains highly entertaining and while this is more the transition volume before the big battle it still holds very well. This book checks a lot of boxes - it's still fun, it raises the stakes for all the characters, we see plot progression in just about all aspects, the threats get larger and we see the newest characters get more opportunities to be part of the story. A promotional video, presented as a news program, was shown on the big screen of Yunika Vision at Seibu-Shinjuku Station from December 4–10, 2020. Isao Shinomiya ( 四ノ宮 功, Shinomiya Isao) The Director General of the Defense Force and Kikoru’s father who is considered to be one of the strongest combatants in the history of the Defense Force.

Je sens que cette série n’a pas fini de nous surprendre et je sens surtout que cette série va monter crescendo! Also, people get suspicious and murderous, plus Kikoru gets a small promotion that puts her a cut above, even if she didn’t axe for it.

Kaiju No. 8 - Wikipedia Kaiju No. 8 - Wikipedia

We get to see the citizen's perspective during a cataclysm and I hope we get to see more of that stuff. Kaiju are assigned a “fortitude level” – a scale indicating their overall strength, and are classified as honju – more dangerous, stronger kaiju and yoju – smaller kaiju that can accompany or sprout off from the honju. He's the one in charge of the first division, a highly capable team ready to slaughter Kaiju's with ease. Matsumoto has received praise for his use of page spreads for storytelling purposes [77] [78] and for his kaiju designs. The members of the Defense Force throw a small feast, where they start arguing about the mission and the Vice Captain announces that Kafka will get promoted to a General Officer.

You can imagine my lament when this volume started off with the biggest snore in all of shonen - lots of pages of two guys wailing on one another while somebody’s thesaurus gets a workout naming attacks. Other than that, what I love the most about this series is the characters and the chemistry between them. And if the characters weren’t exactly highlighted here, they did enough getting us to like them before to make us care about all the flashes and bangs and pretty explosions. I can't decide yet how her character will play in the series—a friend, a lover, or maybe even a villain against Kafka, kinda like Makima? The series' first volume has been positively received by various publications [b] with particular praise aimed at its artwork [c] which has been described as "gorgeous and incredibly detailed.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop