HOMCOM Bookcase Storage Shelf with Cushioned Reading Seat, Cube Bookshelf Organizer for Bedroom Living Room, White

£9.9
FREE Shipping

HOMCOM Bookcase Storage Shelf with Cushioned Reading Seat, Cube Bookshelf Organizer for Bedroom Living Room, White

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

incredible post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the moment The KidKraft bookcase with a reading nook is popular with parents because of its clever design, sturdy construction, and aesthetic appeal. Combining a cushioned seating area with bookshelves gives you two spaces in one furniture piece. Kids can store books, toys, blankets, and more on the six shelves, then curl up on the three-sided angled middle section to read or rest. The two tall shelves on the sides are perfect for accommodating taller picture books. Place a lamp on the top sides for cozy light. Three gray cushions stay securely on the base with self-adhesive strips. Available in trend-right colors to match your home's décor, the bookcase with a reading nook will help keep any kid's room or playroom organized and neat.

Next, I transported all the individual shelf pieces upstairs and started assembly with the help of some sawhorses. Both the left and right bookshelves were up at the point, and they were looking great. Making The Window Seat This window shelf was really long though (the same length as the seat), so to prevent it from drooping in the middle, I added a divider in the center to hold up the bottom shelf to the firmer top shelf. Installing Crown Molding And Baseboard Finally, I ran a 2×4 wood by the top shelf to serve as a mounting point for securing the bookshelf to the wall. PRIMING AND PAINTING THE BOOKSHELVESThere was a central air vent on the floor where this middle frame was going to sit, and so I had to redirect the airflow. Love shelves just as much as we do?! Make these sliding storage shelves that are perfect for the garage or basement. They hold a TON!

After the pieces were put together to assemble the bookshelf, I set it in place using the same steps I went through for the first bookshelf (securing to the wall and to the foundation frame). Not because of quality – but because we didn’t realize that a natural paint would hold up just as well and not expose us to any chemicals. You also could use milk paint, which is a more natural paint and it turns out beautiful on furniture. We found this out with our mudroom makeover.Howdy I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Digg for something The vent opening on the floor just needed a small top and bottom piece of the baseboard to blend in.

She also painted the areas to the right and left of the window (which were currently still the color of the walls). That really made the bookshelf pop.To get the cabinets ready for installation, I built a framed housing for each. Then I slid the cabinets into the housing and screwed them in. Although it would provide a little less shelf storage than our initial L-shaped shelf idea, it would still be more than enough for all our books. Once all the bare plywood flooring was exposed and the baseboard removed, I started work on the foundation for the two end bookshelf segments.

I think you should do a combo of the doors and do sliding french barn doors! Although I have seen some pieced together white barn doors that I am sure you could make and have it look amazing as well! As mentioned earlier, it was a few inches longer than the first one and would have to be constructed in the bedroom, rather than in the garage.

You did such a great job! My husband and I have this project on our to do list! I will be pinning this to save for a reference once we start our project! Here’s a picture of one of the frames in position resting on the bare floor (notice how I carved some grooves underneath to allow a coaxial cable to run through): RELOCATING THE AIR VENT With all the materials on hand, I embarked on building these bookcases with a window seat. Removing Carpeting Wow what a makeover. The room truly looks 20 years newer. Well worth all the effort and isn’t the extra storage always wonderful. The built-in bookshelf project was now finished. Eileen immediately filled up the shelves with all the books we had, freeing up much-needed space around the house.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop