LOVENSE Diamo Bluetooth Vibrating Pennis Ring with App Controlled, Wireless Cock Rings for Male, Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

£43.35
FREE Shipping

LOVENSE Diamo Bluetooth Vibrating Pennis Ring with App Controlled, Wireless Cock Rings for Male, Unlimited Custom Vibration Modes

RRP: £86.70
Price: £43.35
£43.35 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The material is actually quite comfortable and I was surprised with how it felt when around my penis. The single button on there can be a let down if you are quickly wanting to jump from one pattern to the next, but overall it’s not bad. The smooth silicone ring was designed for comfort and longer wear; keeping the penis erect longer with delayed orgasms. After successfully pairing [toyname] to your phone, tap on the [toyname] panel in the My Toys section. I find the Lovense Diamo is a nice size, with it being discreet, but still providing a great deal of power on the vibrating tip.

In short, if you don't have an AC adapter, you'll need to plug this pleasure toy into a USB port on your computer (Mac or PC) to charge it. Optionally, you can use an old toothbrush to clean the small stimulating ridges on the top of the protruding part.IP in IPX7 stands for “Ingress Protection” and measures how well a device is protected from solid objects and liquids. Each time you press, you run through the seven other patterns (three continuously, four patterns to be precise). Today, we’ll be doing a Lovense Diamo review so you can learn more about how cock rings can add to your sex life. Now of course there are thousands of vibrating penis rings on the market, so what makes the Diamo so different?

Diamo Vibrating App Controlled Cock Ring has a powerful motor, but is whisper quiet with a noise level of only 46 dB. types of wearing possibilities make it a great toy for solo play, foreplay, couple’s sex (because your partner will feel the vibrations too! Overall, it worked well (again the rumbly vibrations were noted), although the tendency of the silicone to transmit vibrations through the toy did make it a little difficult to hold. The box contains the Diamo (duh), a storage pouch, a quick reference with clear pictures, an extensive manual and a magnetic USB charging cable. Aside from Lovense Edge 2, which has the same power as Diamo, we highly suggest you try the We Vibe Pivot.Einzigartiges Produkt, viele anwendungsmöglichkeiten für den Höhepunkte der glücksgefühle im intim Bereich.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop