LOL OMG COLORING BOOK FOR KIDS: Perfect Baby doll Coloring Book for girls and kids of all ages, Great Gift For Little Girls to Stress Relief

£2.44
FREE Shipping

LOL OMG COLORING BOOK FOR KIDS: Perfect Baby doll Coloring Book for girls and kids of all ages, Great Gift For Little Girls to Stress Relief

RRP: £4.88
Price: £2.44
£2.44 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

LOL dolls are one of the most creative, interactive, and fun toys we’ve seen in a long time. Who created them? The sunglasses make us think that she could be a famous movie star or some other kind of celebrity.

I think she would look amazing in some earthy tones, like brown, beige, or olive. Maybe you could even draw some landmarks or animals that she might see on her travels. MGA is the creator of the LOL Surprise dolls and they have thought of everything kids want in a toy these days. As they are? How would you color her top and pants? You can use some sweet and yummy colors, like pink, chocolate, or cream. You could also add some sprinkles or frosting to her top and bracelet.So get ready for some fashionable fun as we start this fantastic collection of coloring printables!

Here I get an outline for the LOL Surprise OMG Dolls and their most common outfits. From there, it’s all up to me and my coloring schemes to put patterns and prints on these paper dolls. Cutting them out, I can also make my own paper doll outfits just like those old school paper dolls from my childhood. We have one more fashionable OMG doll for you to color, and she is really looking fabulous! She has also got a very unique, modern hairstyle, and it contrasts nicely with her outfit. She has a lot of charisma, and we think that she could use some wonderfully bright and vibrant colors to suit her big personality! L.O.L. Surprise! O.M.G. revolved around Royal Bee, Neonlicious, Swag, and Lady Diva as they discovered the life and times of the House of Surprises. We would go with bright pinks and greens for this one, but this is all about expressing your own creativity! How will you color this one?

Search through 99161 colorings, dot to dots, tutorials and silhouettes

The LOL OMG (Outrageous Millennial Girls) are fashion dolls, the older sisters of LOL Surprise dolls.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop