RU58841 Solution 5% - Topical Anti-DHT Tonic for Scalp Hair Loss (1 bottle)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

It does ship worldwide yes, from China to the UK, this can take around 2 weeks however with Brexit now looming, this could take longer and be more expensive owing to tariffs.

In comparison to finasteride (which is a 5α-reductase inhibitor, inhibiting DHT on a systematic elvel), anagen follicles increased an average of 88% compared with dosing compared to 103% with dosing of RU58841 (5%). We strive to achieve absolute first class customer service as well as extremely high quality products! It´s a big myth that RU58841 is unstable at room temperature. We have actually verified this by doing an HPLC stability test that showed that there was no significant degradation after 24 months at room temperature. This is my first post on any hairloss forum, i'm 23 and very slowly losing my hair density owing to high DHT sensitivity (still have a lot left though). I started using RU58841 last year from **. I was very impressed, however the cost was too high to be consistent enough with applications.

When you look at studies about the stability of other various compounds you can actually also see that a lot of them are perfectly stable for a long time. RU is a god send for those that are susceptible to hairloss, but it does need to be part of a regimen and contrary to what was thought until more recently doesn't give free reign to use dht compounds (altho for me weirdly it seems to) We at anageninc provide this compound in a unique stable route of synthesis form which is extremely stable in solid and solution form which has been demonstrated by our R&D laboratory. The results are very encouraging which shows that the current anageninc route of synthesis is stable for at least 24 months at room temperature. Product Information:

I have found and tested a very low cost RU58841 supplier from China called Xi'an Lyphar Biotech Co., Ltd. These guys have found their way onto this forum a few times but I dont believe they have been tested as a supplier. RU58841 is a nonsteroidal antiandrogen (NSAA) investigated for potential use as a topical treatment for androgen-dependent conditions including pattern hair loss. Formula: C17H18F3N3O3 4-[3-(4-hydroxybutyl)-4,4-dimethyl-2,5-dioxoimidazolidin-1-yl]-2-(trifluoromethyl)benzonitrileRU58841 is a non-steroidal antiandrogenic medication that was initially developed in the 1980s as a topical treatment remedy for acne and male pattern baldness – androgenetic alopecia.

chloro-4-{[(1R,2S)-1-[5-(4-cyanophenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazol-2-yl]-2-hydroxypropyl]amino}-3-methylbenzonitrile Overall, I would highly recommend Xi'an Lyphar Biotech, having tested them, their compound is solid and is far cheaper than mainstream options, allowing you to use more solution per day at a much higher concentration.Been using 3 weeks on test subject. Before starting treatment, I thought shedding was androgen induced. Shedding stopped almost immediately after starting treatment. Too soon to tell really, but I’m optimistic.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop