BaByliss Curl Pods, Long Lasting Bouncy Curls, Corded Electric

BaByliss Curl Pods, Long Lasting Bouncy Curls, Corded Electric

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

and safely contains your hair to form the perfect curl; simply wrap your hair around the barrel and snap shut to keep hair in place. The only thing is that the little light to tell me when they are hot isn't particularly bright but that's all I can say that's bad about them. I have medium length hair which i really struggle to curl it usually takes ages and just looks messy afterwards these where really easy and quick to use and my hair looked lovely. I have hair that curls easily, I would not recommend this product to for people who have difficulty curling their hair as I do not think that the heat setting will be hot enough to curl it (I tried the product on my sisters hair and they fell out).

In the past I've used conventional rollers to try and curl my hair but although my hair is long, it's quite fine and the rollers just fall out.Results a lovely bouncy curl heats quickly and comes with 18 pink curling pods also a small storage bag for when pods have cooled. I timed the heating up process and my unit took 8mins 51 seconds to get to full heat, I’ve never used heated rollers/curlers before so to me that’s impressive! Some mention that they are easy to use and produce fabulous curls, while others say that they did not stay in their hair type and fell completely. Once you have finished styling, turn off the unit by pressing the ‘0/I button to the “0” position and allow the appliance to cool down.

and, the major downfall, they provide no root uplift whatsoever - if anything the weight of the pods actually drags the hair down. Simply leave in the hair to cool whilst the heat gently infuses into the hair, forming and setting the curls for gentle styling and a flawless finish. I hope to share my skincare journey and experience with products to enable your beauty spending 😉 Sorry, I mean to help you make informed health and beauty purchases.With these pods, however, the hair is essentially wound into a tight little ball, giving rather unimpressive ringlets.

You must notify us of your intent to cancel within 14 Working days of the date you received the item. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I usually put on my make up and get dressed while the rollers are still in to ensure they have fully cooled. Easier to use than conventional rollers, it has ultra-fast heat up speed to give you perfect kink-free curls with a smooth finish.

When I was bought these as a gift my first thought was that heated rollers are so old school and out of fashion.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Only complaints are that the notification light doesn't work and that if you have very long or thick hair, even with the spare curlers you might not have enough to curl whole head without reusing curlers.

Some of my posts include affiliate links, if you make purchases through these links I may make a small amount of commission on these purchases. The ultra-fast heat up time and high heat performance make use quick and easy, with long-lasting results.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop