Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need

Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need

RRP: £15.20
Price: £7.6
£7.6 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I’ve read a fair amount of books on personal finance and it gets repetitive after a while. Some things are repeated because the information is timeless, but other things are repeated with outdated information. Spoiling loved ones with celebrations and gifts, or helping them out of a jam without having to worry about being repaid Most of what's in this book wasn't even possible ten years ago. None of it is taught in schools, and most people you know aren't even aware that it's possible. I learned it only because I made it my mission to do so and dedicated thousands and thousands of hours to learning everything I could, testing it for myself, and making mistakes from which I could learn. Once I realized how much knowledge I had gained, I knew I needed to share it with the world.

Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You W…

You'll get used to it," my dad told me by way of encouragement when I called to complain. "Welcome to the real world." So I’ll be adding this to my kids’ reading list – as many others in the FIRE community likely will – to help plant the seed for next-generation FI. Protection: This includes various types of insurance, like life, critical illness, mortgage, and accident insurance. Why wealthy people purposely work less to make more (and how you can start doing the same in your own life). Financial Freedom changed my life. Reading it showed me a new way of looking at money and work that's opened my eyes to how life ought to be lived. Grant’s book will not only guide you to financial freedom, it’ll teach you to stop being limitedby conventions and what you think you can and cannotachieve."

The most important insight in Financial Freedom, which I think deserves the repetition it gets across the chapters, is that “time is more valuable than money.” Do you want to know more about this trajectory? This book is a guide that will help you walk the path to financial freedom. About the book "Financial Freedom" Simply put, this book will help you make money. You’ll also learn to save, invest, and better manage your money—all good things! I hope you have the foresight to read and apply its many lessons.”

Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will

One problem with the traditional path to retirement is that the most valuable years of your life are spent working. The book still does an amazing job of giving enough detail and explanation for readers to work with. The way to retire is to work a 9 to 5, set aside a portion of your income to retirement accounts, and in 40+ years you will have enough money to retire and begin enjoying life Each module features a series of pre-recorded video lessons that uses a mixture of teaching and conversations with a guest from the personal finance space who is an expert in the topics for that module.The mindset, strategies and proven path, shared on Financial Freedom, is an opportunity that we can all adopt. If you’re well-read in FIRE blogs, you likely have seen much of this information before, but it’s nice to have it in one handy source and ready for a wider readership. (Photo: provided) were weeks when I was so burnt out I couldn’t get off the couch.” This pace may not be for everyone To maximize income earning potential, you need to have an enterprise mindset. An enterprise mindset is thinking like a business to make, save, and grow money. You don’t want to waste money or time and want to take advantage of as many ways to make and save money as possible.

Financial Freedom by Grant Sabatier: 9780525534587

But most importantly, Sabatier highlights that, while one's ability to make money is limitless, one's time is not. There's also a limit to how much you can save, but not to how much money you can make. No one should spend precious years working at a job they dislike or worrying about how to make ends meet. Perhaps the biggest surprise: You need less money to "retire" at age 30 than you do at age 65. This is just my own selfish desire to want even more from the book because I enjoyed the way the author wrote. BENEFITS TO YOUR LIFE AND CAREER At the end of each module, there are exercises you can use to start applying everything you just finished learning. What is the time commitment? AnswerAs a person who studied finance/business, I still found things that were new to me and was shown things from a different angle than I wasn’t used to.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop