Demon Slayer: The Official Coloring Book (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: The Official Coloring Book)

£5.495
FREE Shipping

Demon Slayer: The Official Coloring Book (Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba: The Official Coloring Book)

RRP: £10.99
Price: £5.495
£5.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. I understand I can change my preference through my account settings or unsubscribe directly from any marketing communications at any time. Readers of all ages will enjoy coloring the gorgeous illustrations, action-packed scenes, funny moments, and more.

Demon Slayer: The Official Coloring Book features the art of Koyoharu Gotouge, the creator of the hit manga series, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba.Colour over seventy illustrations featuring your favourite characters from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba , with art by manga artist Koyoharu Gotouge. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages.

This combined edition of the two original Japanese volumes features a flexible binding for easy use.Koyoharu Gotouge is the pen name of the author best known for the manga series, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba. Gotouge's Demon Slayer books gained immense popularity worldwide and were adapted into anime television series. Colour over seventy illustrations featuring your favourite characters from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, with art by manga artist Koyoharu Gotouge. Originally published as two volumes in Japan, this book combines both editions and is printed on thick high-quality paper with a flexible binding for easy coloring.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop