Magnolia Parks Universe Series 4 Books Collection Set (Magnolia Parks, Daisy Haites, Magnolia Parks: The Long Way Home & Daisy Haites: The Great Undoing)

£21.495
FREE Shipping

Magnolia Parks Universe Series 4 Books Collection Set (Magnolia Parks, Daisy Haites, Magnolia Parks: The Long Way Home & Daisy Haites: The Great Undoing)

RRP: £42.99
Price: £21.495
£21.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

i read spoilers for what jules did LOLLL blame tiktok 4 that, and honestly, even if its the same font different shit, id probably still prefer him over blowjob. id prefer tom over all of them except all of you are haters, and by now i know its probably for good reason 😔

I know that some love is beautiful, and some is freeing, some unravels you, some love poisons you, some blinds you, some betters you, and some loves break you in invisible ways that no one else knows about until you have to stand up and the weight of your love crushes your bones. Magnolia Parks is probably the only book/series in which EVERY SINGLE character needs to either go to a therapist or a mental facility [for blowjob, it's all of the above]

Set among the scandalous 20-somethings of high society London, the novel follows glamorous socialite Magnolia Parks and her star-crossed romance with childhood sweetheart BJ Ballantine. Please be aware that the delivery time frame may vary according to the area of delivery - the approximate delivery time is usually between 1-2 business days. Also! I love the outfits and Magnolia’s fashion sense so much. She reminded me of Rose Calloway in a way. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 💅✨✨ Thoughts on this book in particular: I LOVED! My favorite of the bunch. I much prefer Daisy’s books to Magnolia’s books (I find the whole Magnolia/BJ thing exhausting at times). Daisy is such a freaking badass I spent the past week pondering what I wanted more- to be Daisy or to marry her brother. One way or another, I want to be a Haites. save me. pls save me. i can get over never written threesomes and i can bear dumb dialogues and dumb ass scenes. but what i can’t get over is when a manwhore and LOVE INTEREST calling the “girl of his dreams” a slut for having sex with another man.

He’s a time bomb for me, do you see now? That he’ll hurt me. He’ll always hurt me. I’ll never be safe with him, even if I’m always safe next to him. He's killing me. Loving him is killing me too, and I'm afraid because how many loves really, do you get in a lifetime? How many chances do you give it before you let it go? They were all such awful people but you can’t help but feel so sorry for them and root for them it makes no sense but it makes sense okay?! But I care for him too bc he loved parks and no one else. 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁. I mean he made his body a canvas of tattoos where each one relates to the love of his life. That’s pretty telling. 𝐇𝐞’𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭-𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈’𝐦 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦 (ง'̀-'́)งI’m so mad at BJ right now I feel like he personally hurt me lmao but I also just want him to be okay because he is so clearly not okay and it’s so heartbreaking to read. first we're gonna discuss the bombshell that ending was, i cant say i was ever invested or interested in *them* yk who im talking about, right? but good god i did not ever in my dreams imagine it would be *her*. i did not think the silly bitch had it in her. its the blondes, i swear. theyre somehow always the in the center of the problem. i hate that HE (the one, yk) i HATEEEE him, both of them. i hate jonah. i hate blowjob. i hate the Ps. i hate tom, for being nice. but most of all i hate blowjob and that thing.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop