Scrunchie Strap for Apple Watch Bands - Printed Fabric Bracelet Strap for Women and Girls - Elastic Watch Band Compatible with Apple iWatch Series 8,7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (38mm, 40mm, 41mm)

£3.995
FREE Shipping

Scrunchie Strap for Apple Watch Bands - Printed Fabric Bracelet Strap for Women and Girls - Elastic Watch Band Compatible with Apple iWatch Series 8,7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (38mm, 40mm, 41mm)

RRP: £7.99
Price: £3.995
£3.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Salty Fox acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community.

Your Fitness Watch was a long term investment in you and your health so never let your watch strap let you down. We are so excited about this product as you have a comfy scrunchie around your wrist but also a water resistant one too!Without these technologies, things like personalised recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Since i have never seen this type of band before i thought i would leave a recommendation here for all enthusiast of Apple Wach bands. The smaller watch cases range from 38mm to 41mm, while the bigger cases range from 42mm to 45mm or even 49mm for the Apple Watch Ultra.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. When you attach a Fitstraps scrunchie band to your wrist you will lift your fitness tech wrist band game to levels you or your circle of friends have never seen before. Sellers are responsible for complying with all applicable labelling, design, testing, packaging, and other safety requirements. So i am the owner of an Apple Watch 7 wifi+cellular and have used several types of bands within the past years since i love to wear different types of bands for different occasions. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.When you purchase a watch strap from Fitstraps you will always wear it confidently knowing that that your watch will always remain safe no matter how much you move your wrist around each day. So from Series 1 to Series 9, Apple Watch SE, or even the Ultra, this strap will fit without a problem. Avoid pulling/snagging fibres and excessive rubbing of the material during use or when cleaning to maintain the weave. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

This watch band is made out of our best selling Black Hexagon Athletic scrunchie material and is only compatible for an Apple Watch. It's all looking fresh again and your scrunchie band is perfect to wear as a bracelet on your wrist to compliment your outfit. Experience the perfect combination of fashion and function with the stylish Scrunchie Apple Watch Band! I have quite a large wrist (I use the alrger apple band) and this band is a little tight for my liking. Upon purchasing please understand that Scrunchies Haven is not responsible or liable for any damages or loss caused by wearing our scrunchie bands.By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. Scrunchies are great for a quick ponytail, and Etsy retailers are getting in on the action by making them into bands for Apple Watches. Crafted from durable poly fabric in a silky smooth weave and with a stretchy yet strong elastic core to keep your band secure whilst moulding perfectly to your wrist.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop