Yonex ArcSaber 11 Play 4UG5 Strung Badminton Racquet

Yonex ArcSaber 11 Play 4UG5 Strung Badminton Racquet

RRP: £59.99
Price: £29.995
£29.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Arcsaber 7 Play’s more flexible shaft makes it suitable for beginners, whereas the Arcsaber 11 Play is for you if your technique is around the intermediate level. Yonex Arcsaber 11 Play vs. Astrox 77 Play The lightweight "New" Built-in T-Joint is crafted from epoxy resin material, enhancing stability and performance. This innovation stabilizes the shuttle on the string bed and through the air, contributing to improved gameplay.

Designed for comfort and stability, the Arcsaber 11 Play features a comfortable grip that reduces fatigue and provides a secure hold. This allows you to maintain control and play for longer durations without discomfort. This product was first released on February 25, 2022, making it a relatively new addition to the market. Documentation/User Guide The beauty of the even balance and lighter headed racquets is that they tend to be that little bit faster when playing drop shots, which ultimately provides additional disguise on drop shots. Slice and reverse slice shots tend to move a little faster and take less effort. The downside is that a heavier headed racquet such as Voltric 80 or Z Force has a more solid hitting platform due to the weight and therefore provides a greater degree of feel. I noticed that the added control over the shuttle was especially handy on tight shots around the net and midcourt where a slight difference in placement can make or break a shot. Smash is easy, very accurate, controlled, and forgiving a well, I would say it’s better than Arcsaber 10. Don’t expect a smash that’s powerful and solid like Yonex Voltric Z Force 2, but then for sure, it’s also much more forgiving. Mid Court and Net Area Performance

ARCSABER 7 PLAY

In 2013 Yonex surprised us all by launching two additional racquets in the Arcsaber range, namely Arcsaber 11 and the unusually named Flashboost. Many Yonex followers were expecting to see a scaled down Arcsaber range in 2013 on the premise that this is the next range to be withdrawn and a new successor announced. If you are interested in exploring the user guide, you can find it here. Features – What We Found Lightweight and Maneuverable

Coming right off of testing the powerful Yonex Astrox 100 Game, I wasn’t expecting much power but I was pleasantly surprised right from the start as lifts and clears were nice and easy without being a complete powerhouse. Not as easy as with the Astrox 100 Game but certainly respectable. In the middle, there’s the Tour-version which is slightly more affordable than the Pro but follows a similar set of specs and requires a higher skill level (like the Pro) than the Play to enjoy playing with.

Attributes

The balance point for Yonex was 295mm, it feels lighter than Arcsaber 10 and very well balanced, really slightly head heavy though. My clears were sailing to the rear court with relative ease. As you would expect from a Yonex racquet, there is minimal torsion which meant that when I hit slightly off centre the shuttle still flew true – this is very important when testing racquets. Overall I was delighted with the power from the clear.

As you can imagine, the lighter frame made defending a lot easier than Voltric 80 which I’m used to. The racquet was fast, although that’s more due to the lighter head than an aero-dynamic frame. T-ANCHOR: Góc chữ T của vợt được sử dụng vật liệu mới T-Anchor giúp giảm mô-men xoắn dư thừa khi cú đánh lệch tâm. The ISOMETRICTM technology equalizes the length of the main and cross strings in the string bed, enlarging the sweet spot for consistent accuracy even on off-center hits. I also don’t think I’ll get the VT80. Although it does come in 4U, I just think that the AS11 would be a better choice. The VT80 just doesn’t seem to be a good all rounder which would fit me.Strategically positioned at the sides of the racquet, CS Carbon Nanotubes enhance the frame's elasticity. This technology improves durability and flexibility, helping the frame return to its original shape faster. The result is enhanced control at the point of impact, giving you an edge in every shot. One way to look at it is that it helps you hit and guide the shuttle towards where you want it to, which if you’re only looking to hammer shots off, might not matter as much to you. As I said, I can’t try any of these racquets, which is what annoys me so much, if I could try them I already would’ve bought one 🙁

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop