Dodo Juice Future Armour Nano Spray Car Wax / Sealant 500ml **2x FREE CLOTHS**

Dodo Juice Future Armour Nano Spray Car Wax / Sealant 500ml **2x FREE CLOTHS**

RRP: £16.50
Price: £8.25
£8.25 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

But Future Armour is a strong, high-performance sealant and must NOT be left neat on a surface to dry, whether in terms of overspray spots or simply mega-zealous application. Their products are sold at a premium of other brands; however, the quality speaks for itself; even their packaging is fantastic. As a school or individual, we’ll review your journey so far, identifying strengths, needs and ambitions. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

Whether you’re a school looking for a career coach, an overhaul of your existing careers programme, or a parent seeking careers advice for your child's next steps, Future Armour can provide impartial guidance, equipping them to feel confident and empowered about their futures. You can also add it to a wash bucket and apply via mitt before rinsing off (one of my favourite methods) or pop it in your snowfoam lance (but remember to thoroughly rinse the lance out to help prevent clogging). The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. We have found previously when a product has nano-derived technology, less surface tension is created so allowing more water beading to occur and the surface has a self-cleaning effect between washing.Then, working collaboratively, we'll develop and deliver a strategy to enable you to accomplish your goals with a personalised approach. It's very durable with great beading and sheeting, although we recommend it is levelled/buffed thoroughly with a soft cloth at application because it is so strong in formulation terms. I have used to product on my car and although to get a good finish I had to polish using a lot of effort, I think that maybe was because the temperature was only 2 degrees. Come join the discussion about methods, materials, equipment, restoration, classifieds, troubleshooting, and more!

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I love Future Armour, it may have been a game changer when first introduced but of course it's a bit of a minefield these days, so many excellent sealants out there now. Future Armour is a high performance spray sealant with the advantage of being water-based, so you can use it on wet or dry paint – or even as a fortifier to a pressure washer rinse solution.If you just want to try it, or keep some in your glovebox to top up protection after removing some bird mess etc then we also do a 100ml size. so i don't think i will get 6 uses out of like the label states so prob works out alittle expensive.

He said that Future Armour is very special and if we agreed, he'd pop one into his time machine and beam it back to us.Featuring nano-derived technology, Dodo Juice Future Armour Spray Sealant quickly ramps up water beading and protection with each spritz! While some people prefer to take a weekend and hand wax their vehicle, others prefer a more expeditious approach. They've made their products as expensively as possible, rather than dumbing them down to be as cheap as possible.

Dodo Juice Future Armour Spray Sealant offers surface protection with insane water beading and sheeting properties that last for months – and all that with a simple spray on, wipe off formula.It's also very durable (2-4 months longevity on daily drivers) with great beading and sheeting, although you must either rinse it off with water after application or (even better) level/buff it thoroughly with a soft cloth afterwards to create an even and consistent shine. Future Armour is a high performance spray sealant with the advantage of being water-based, so you can use it on wet or dry paint - or even as a fortifier to a pressure washer rinse solution. Reason I ask is that I have been using this a bit and have just bought another bottle, as it seems to do really well on my car.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop