Spanked by Her Aunt

Spanked by Her Aunt

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Her bottom was just red to the outside and the yellowish mustard looked like a layer of sun lotion but within a minute she was going to feel a burning sensation getting stronger and more intense, making it really difficult to stand still. We would come off her lap sobbing uncontrollably, tears streaming down our cheeks, and our bottom glowing a deep shade of crimson. Then tell her you have to take this **-ed class, and that everyone has to read the stupid 50 Shades of Gray book, or watch the movie. I just hope there weren't too many neighbours listening, but the chalets were a reasonable distance apart and my uncle thoughtfully closed the windows and doors before he went to bed. Gerda used the strap with technique again, first to bring back the fire to where it was when she stopped with the brushing.

Maaike could imagine it well too… even though she didn’t realize at first, she started to feel arousal hearing her cousin get a hard and well-deserved spanking.She could easily use it for over the knee spankings and could choose in severity from hairbrush to bath brush. Nice Female Domination, Authority, Superiority, and Control; teaching a lesson, putting him in his rightful place while learning who is in Control always; with added knowledge that it will continue each week as she maintains Her Superiority Authority Dominance Control over her nephew. I would never like to lose any of the raw, basic love that we have between us and I can’t imagine that would ever happen. From what you said in your Confession your Auntie is a true believer that a properly administered spanking is one of the best methods to maintain effective discipline that you witnessed her son receiving.

And finally, remember discipline is done out of love and she really cares for you, even if she does have to remove her belt, take down your pants, and toss you over her knee for good session you won’t forget. By the time I turned 13 even the belt at 15 strokes, which don’t get me wrong still stung like the dickens, wouldn’t scare me or make me break down.S was doomed, she had earned five herself and by Aunt Gerda’s rules she had to choose her own punishment “Uhm, I really don’t know….

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop