Lipton Iced Tea - Natural Lemon - Makes 20 Quarts - Net weight 47.2oz (2lbs 15.2oz) 1.34kg

£10.995
FREE Shipping

Lipton Iced Tea - Natural Lemon - Makes 20 Quarts - Net weight 47.2oz (2lbs 15.2oz) 1.34kg

RRP: £21.99
Price: £10.995
£10.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

food acids (citric acid, malic acid), acidity regulator (trisodium citrate), lemon juice from concentrated juice (0. Traceability: Some tea companies in Sri Lanka are implementing traceability programs, which track tea from the plantation to the final product. Liptons expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton Iced Green Tea Mix with Citrus flavour to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family. The materials we use for our bottle, cap and label are designed to be fully recyclable, where facilities exist! Tea producers can become certified by meeting these standards and are then allowed to use certification labels on their products.

Lipton Green Tea with Mint and Lime is a harmonious fusion of authentic tea leaves, invigorating mint, and zesty lime, providing a refreshing taste of vitality, no matter the climate. But if you want to experience the iced tea at it’s most refreshing and tastiest, you should keep it as cool as possible. The product names and descriptions within this publication are not intended to constitute the full legal description of the product. Whether you're enjoying it post-workout, during your daily commute, or as a refreshing break during your lunch hour, an ice-cold Lipton Peach Flavored Iced Tea is the ultimate beverage to revitalize both your body and mind.

Relish a delightful, naturally sweet and revitalizing sensation from your initial sip to the very finish. flavours,acidity regulator (trisodium citrate),sweeteners (acesulfame-K, sucralose),antioxidant (ascorbic acid),? I would guess that what I'm making from the powder would be lower calorie as I am rinsing quite a bit of sugar out of the bottom of my glass at the end, but I don't know how much lower. Lipton Ice Tea Sparkling is a delicious refreshing iced tea that is best served cold and with a slice of lemon.

Lemon Iced Tea Mix Sugar sweetened Iced Tea Mix Recharge with this classic citrus refresher pure lemon flavor blended with the crisp, taste of real tea. Liptons expert mixologist have crafted a delicious blend of Lipton Iced Tea Mix with Lemon flavour to make the most refreshingly delicious iced tea for you and your family. It is not possible to change recipes in every market all at once, and as a result, there will be recipe differences between countries, as we progressively roll out our sugar reduction programme in the EU across our range of products. Lipton Tea is a British brand of tea, popular Lipton teas are Earl Grey tea, Lemon tea and English Breakfast tea.

It's made from a simple yet perfect blend of real tea, offering consumers a taste of sunshine regardless of the weather. Ingredients: Sugar, Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Instant Tea, Silicon Dioxide (Prevents Caking), Red 40, Natural Lemon Flavor. Brakes may change product specifications or information at any time and such amendments may not be updated online immediately. However, there are some specific products that contain honey, so be sure to check the ingredient list.

Sustainable farming practices: Sri Lanka's tea industry is moving towards more sustainable farming practices, including reducing the use of agrochemicals, conserving soil and water, and promoting biodiversity. Whether you're enjoying it after an intense workout, sipping it during your commute, or having it with your lunch, Lipton Ice Tea can be a great way to refresh your body and mind. About our product information: We do everything we can to ensure that the product information of the products we sell is as accurate as possible.Delicious Taste: It offers a sweet and fresh sensation from the very first sip to the last drop, making it a delightful beverage choice. Ultimately, it's the perfect mix of rain, wind, and sunlight that gives it its signature taste and aroma.

It is a "Best before date," which is very different from a “use by” expiration date often found on perishable items such as dairy and meat products. From humble beginnings in Glasgow, Sir Thomas Lipton would rise to become a world-renowned entrepreneur, yachtsman and of course, tea merchant extraordinaire. Be sure to find your new favourite and get ready to be wowed by our large and varied selection of products here!Overall, responsible sourcing of tea in Sri Lanka involves a combination of certification programs, sustainable farming practices, worker welfare, traceability, and industry associations. The biggest challenge now is to ensure that our (and other) plastic bottles are collected, so that where possible they can serve as a new material. Depending on the variety, the tea extract is combined with other ingredients including water, juice and fruity flavours. It's a pity I can't get the Peach or Mango version as a powder, the peach is my favourite if only it was less sweet.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop