Barbie Bum Bag Design Set Bag Accessories - Kids Bumbags Girls - Fashion Waist Packs - Contains Girls Bumbag, Stickers - Stocking Fillers for Girls

£4.995
FREE Shipping

Barbie Bum Bag Design Set Bag Accessories - Kids Bumbags Girls - Fashion Waist Packs - Contains Girls Bumbag, Stickers - Stocking Fillers for Girls

RRP: £9.99
Price: £4.995
£4.995 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Not everyone can have j-pouch surgery though. People who have Crohn’s disease are less likely to be offered it as there is a higher chance of failure because Crohn’s affects the whole bowel. Disclaimer – all of these opinions are my OWN. All the information given I’ve either been told by my surgeon, I’ve found from my own research or are my own opinions/experiences What is a j-pouch? Image taken from Inflamed & Untamed It’s been over a year since I had my (hopefully) final stoma surgery where I made my stoma permanent. I’d spent three years deciding whether to keep my stoma or opt for j-pouch surgery which would have left me bagless.

For some people this is an easy decision (like for me) and other’s it’s a lot harder. It’s also not the same option for everyone and if the disease is too bad in the rectum, they can’t make the pouch. Pouchitis is another complication which can come with having a j-pouch. Pouchitis is inflammation of the pouch and it seems it has many of the same symptoms as an IBD flare. Fashionistas! With Barbie toys, the possibilities for play are endless. You can spend time living the life of Barbie with the Dreamhouse playset. Have friends over for sleepovers and chill out in the pool – there's never a dull moment in this Dreamhouse. If you have very active colitis in your rectum/anus there is also a chance you won’t be able to have j-pouch surgery. This is because there’s nothing there to connect the pouch to.I was told by quite a few medical professionals that because I’m a young woman I should try reversing my stoma. When you have surgery for Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis, you often are given a temporary stoma. This means that they leave your rectum and a bit of the large bowel connected to it in. You then can make a decision afterwards about whether you want to keep your stoma (and remove the bowel, rectum and anus) OR you can have an internal bag created, the j-pouch, and have no bag. I had this surgery a year ago and bowel wise I’ve been pretty great since. I still get bad trapped wind which has nowhere to go and phantom bowel happens at times BUT overall I’m happy with the decision. One thing my surgeon told me was that having j-pouch surgery can affect your ability to have children (more so than making your stoma permanent). This is why a lot of people choose to have surgery after having children.

The biggest reason I decided to make my stoma permanent is that I’ve had no major problems with my stoma! If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it right? If I’d had loads of problems then my decision may have been harder. The Barbie Bum Bag is another addition to our 3 Sisters Collection! This collection is inspired by the unbreakable bond shared between the owner/founder of Pretty Simple and her 2 sisters. These bags are marked with three signature studs and will complete outfits, catch eyes, and remind wearers of the incredible connection to their own sisters, whether through blood or by choice. You can see it in our inspiration and mission. Get ready for hours of imaginative play. There's a whole range of Barbie careers to role-play and explore different occupations. From doctors to teachers to vets and fashion designers – with Barbie dolls, you can be anyone you want to be and go anywhere! If you opt for j-pouch surgery, it’s done in two stages. The first surgery, they turn your end ileostomy into a loop ileostomy (so you still have a bag) and they create the pouch inside you. Make sure you enter Barbie Dreamtopia too, a wonderful place where mermaid dolls and princess dolls make playing a magical experience. Everybody can get involved in the fun! Barbie's sister Skipper, best friend Chelsea, and her boyfriend Ken are all waiting for their next adventure. Barbie toys for your little ones to explore

Barbie Extra Bum Bag Design Set

I knew from the day I had the first surgery that I’d keep my stoma. I’m really scared of surgery (which is a totally rational fear which most of us probably have). So I knew that I’d way rather have one planned surgery rather than 2 (and possibly more if the pouch didn’t work). The second stage, once your pouch has been deemed healthy, they connect it up and voila! No more bag!

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop