Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer, 16-Hour Wear, Long Lasting Concealer, Fair

£3.75
FREE Shipping

Collection Cosmetics Lasting Perfection Concealer, 16-Hour Wear, Long Lasting Concealer, Fair

RRP: £7.50
Price: £3.75
£3.75 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Something that is interesting about this whole new revamp, and new shades is that they’ve posted this notice: The vegan formula is buildable, blendable and effortlessly covers and conceals blemishes and dark circles for a flawlessly smooth base. The lightweight liquid concealer glides onto the skin easily with a doe foot applicator. Shade 4 Extra Fair – For fair skin tones with a warm neutral undertone. [Previously named, 0, Extra Fair] It’s strange to me that they didn’t just wait until the shades were all ready, so they wouldn’t have to make further changes but alas this is how they’ve decided to go ahead. This long-lasting miracle working concealer helps cover and conceal whilst fighting those nasty blemishes and visible pores. It soothes and softens the appearance of visible pores, uneven skin tones and fine lines. This flawlessly vegan concealer is suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitive skin or rosacea-prone skin. With up to 16 hours of waterproof coverage, Lasting Perfection Blemish Concealer keeps your complexion perfectly put and flawless all day long.

Collection The ultimate 16 hour wear concealer is now available in new perfect skin-matching shades. I used to use this to spot conceal my angry spots and cysts. I’d apply a small dab straight onto the centre of the spot and blend it out with a clean finger or sponge. If a spot was particularly prominent, I would sometimes have to go in with a second layer — but after doubling up, the redness would always be gone. Pair with one of Collection’s Lasting Perfection Foundation shades, now formulated to perfectly match each concealer shade, making it easier to shop your base than ever before. Go 1-2 shades lighter to contour, choose a concealer 1-2 shades lighter than your skin tone to highlight, and add definition to your cheekbonesAqua, Isododecane, Talc, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cetyl Peg/ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate

With that said, I personally don’t think makeup helped or hindered my acne. I tried going without it for three weeks (as an experiment) and my skin didn’t improve or get any worse. I’ve also never noticed any correlation between where I put this concealer and where I put spots — for example, I usually put some on my chin and between my eyebrows, but rarely get spots there. As I said earlier, if I was confined to one makeup product for the rest of my life (god help me, let’s hope that doesn’t happen), it’d be this.But, even better, the new shade Beige (a light shade with a yellow undertone) seems to do the job in one step now. So, instead, I’ll probably use Fair to highlight and Buttermilk when I’ve got a tan. There’s now a fair shade range catering to numerous skin tones and undertones, which I’m sure will grow even more with time. Here’s what’s available:

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop