BOSS The Scent Absolute Eau de Parfum for Him

BOSS The Scent Absolute Eau de Parfum for Him

RRP: £34.00
Price: £17
£17 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Its signature ingredients – stimulating Ginger and exotic Maninka fruit – combine with the arousing power of Mondia roots and the elegance of Vetiver to create an absolutely seductive, absolutely addictive Eau de Parfum for men.

This time, the fragrance is promoted by the charismatic Jamie Dornan while the model Brigit Kos became the perfect face of the feminine version BOSS The Scent Absolute. It’s honestly a shame that it’s such an uneasy smell in the beginning, however when you get past that point it’s very enjoyable and unique.Spray on pulse points around the body: neck, decolletage, wrists, ankles to increase the longevity of the fragrance. On a man, sure it will be lovely, but on my feminine skin, this lovely dark scent becomes something else! I have bought this Scent fragrance based on the reviews as well as everyone mentioned that the smell is amazing Wanted a combination of a strong chocolate smell. BOSS The Scent Absolute For Him offers a richer and more intense interpretation of the original BOSS THE SCENT masculine fragrance.

BOSS The Scent Absolute for Him Eau de Parfum offers a richer, more intense interpretation of the original BOSS The Scent masculine fragrance. As it develops, I vaguely smell some creamy notes and hints of vanilla and something peppery (like the seeds of the bottlebrush tree, faintly pepper-like but green, like dill) and some mellow floral notes.Projection 3+ hrs it pushes strongly out about a metre then it’s dialed in to create an arms length mesmerising scent bubble. If you are a guy how loves a warm fragrance, this one is definitely recommended, but if you are a blueish fragrance type, you will not enjoy it. In my opinion, it is not a day fragrance because it is heavy and warm, but on a snowy cold night, it definitely does the job! This is an awesome autumnal scent it has uniqueness due to that manika fruit which gives of a strangely dusty boozy accord. It being winter time I was looking for something to add to my collection that’s not a fresh or clean type fragrance.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop