Donner DDP-80 PLUS Digital Piano 88 Key Weighted Keyboard, Home Electric Piano, Supports USB-MIDI & Headphones, Semi-open Cover Designed, with Metal Triple Pedal, Power Adapter

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Donner DDP-80 PLUS Digital Piano 88 Key Weighted Keyboard, Home Electric Piano, Supports USB-MIDI & Headphones, Semi-open Cover Designed, with Metal Triple Pedal, Power Adapter

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The Donner DDP-80 digital piano is a great choice for those who are looking for an affordable and reliable instrument. It has all the features that you would expect from a digital piano, and it is effortless to use. You can combine it with a studio setup over midi and USD connection, but anyone who is not techy can simply use it as a delightful standalone instrument. Because we know that our audience is from all over the world, here are some localized links for you to find the right price and store for your region: So overall, how does this action compare to other entry level digital piano actions? Well, in comparing the DDP-80 action to the “Big 3: Roland, Yamaha and Casio, keep in mind that all of their actions will be found in pianos that are more expensive than the Donner:

I'd be wary of some of the accounts on reddit that post how much they love the piano, how great it is, etc. because they seem to be paid posts from recently created accounts and no post history.As producers, you struggle to get inspired if you're using the same thing. A lot of times, a piece of analogue gear can break you out of that rut" – Shaun Lopez on crafting synth sounds for the long-awaited second album from Crosses TIPS:We also provide tuition, from bite-sized tips to advanced work-outs and guidance from recognised musicians and stars. For those looking for piano and a whole lot more besides, Yamaha has recently updated its offering with the PSR-EW425 and PSR-E473 promising “pro-quality sound for the first time” at their price points. While perfect posture would require the mounting of the P-45 on its optional stand it is table top friendly and - thanks in part to its bulk - can be played fairly comfortably when placed on the ground/rug/lawn etc.

GOOD. ~ Great value for money. Authentic piano keyboard feel. Sounds good even on the small speakers. As you can see from the image above, the DDP-80 is a stylish keyboard piano and, in my opinion, the best keyboard piano in its design class. It is one of the few digital pianos that have a wooden frame and legs. The keyboard is minimalist, stylish, and modern, and looks great in almost any room. It looks like the keyboard length is approximately 50.' What is the length of the base -- e.g. from far leg to far leg? I’ve been longing for a piano for years but wanted something smaller and an option to plug in headphones with kids.

It's still super simple to use. Gone are the banks and banks of redundant sounds, in favour of 10 very usable voices (Piano1, Piano2, E.Piano1, E.Piano2, Organ1, Organ2, Strings, Vibes, Harpsichord1, Harpsichord2) with the two grand piano options being sampled from one of Yamaha's most iconic concert grand pianos. The Donner DDP-80 digital piano, some would call it an “electric piano,” is a good choice for those who are looking for an affordable and reliable digital piano. It has all the features that you would expect from a digital piano, and it is effortless to use. In this review, we will take a look at the features of the Donner DDP-80 digital piano, its advantages, and its disadvantages. We will also give you our verdict on whether or not the Donner DDP-80 digital piano is a good choice for you. What are the advantages of the Donner DDP-80 digital piano? Rear and bottom panels: MIDI USB, sustain pedal, power line, audio output, headphone, 3-pedal unit cable port, volume control, power switch (goes to standby automatically if nobody plays for 30 minutes) We’re fully onboard with what Donner has tried to do with the look of the DDP-80, though, and it’s nice to have a flat surface on the top to write notes or put your coffee down on. Just make sure you use a coaster, yeah?

If size really is at a premium (or perhaps you're looking for something that does a little more than basic piano emulation) then the Yamaha Piaggero NP-12 fills a much-needed gap in the market. The Donner DDP-80 digital piano is a great choice for anyone looking for a high-quality instrument that has all the features they need. It’s a good solution for beginners and experienced players alike. The disadvantages of the Donner DDP-80 digital piano Now I don’t have any specs or facts that they HAVE done this, but after playing the DDP-80 for a couple of weeks, I’m pretty sure they have done exactly that.What about effects or DSP? Well … does an acoustic piano come with reverb and chorus? Nope – neither does the Donner DDP-80; there are NO adjustable effects or DSP of any kind available, not even reverb. I am a beginer player and wanted a keyboard that would match the feel of my teacher's piano. She has an upright Steinbach and the Donner keyboard feels very similar which helps my practice. It's a beautiful piece of furniture and looks great in my lounge. For the price the sound is very good with a full tonal range and good dynamics. About me I've been playing piano on and off since I was around 5 and I've played pretty much exclusively on acoustic grands, baby grands, and uprights from Steinway, Baldwin, and Yamaha. I've never owned or really extensively played on DPs. I'm also coming off of a long hiatus (3+ years) of not playing because I moved into my own place and didn't have access to a piano. I play mostly classical. This digital piano is perfect for people looking for a wooden keyboard option that looks and sounds like a real piano. Donner creates some of the most realistic-sounding digital pianos, and this one is no exception. For people looking to downsize from a grand piano, this model is only 50 inches long by 14 inches wide, so it fits in almost any room. It was a very fair price, and honestly a great find as I found nothing similar out there on the market (closest alternatives I found cost thousands of dollars, and are stands not actual wooden keyboards). In short.. I regret nothing!

If you are a piano purist that is only concerned with playing piano without all the bells and whistles, and you are looking for a an attractive furniture style piano with a good piano sound, decent action and great speakers, then I think the Donner DDP-80 is a great option. It’s almost like a basic acoustic piano with the most important advantages of a digital. It weighs in at only 10.5Kg and many will prefer its simpler, sleek looks. There is of course a slight price to pay and that's that the Casio's keyboard action – while weighted – is on the light side, being piano action, without particularly aping the heavy feel of the piano. Boss has delivered the RE-201 Space Echo and BOSS CE-1 Chorus Ensemble preamps in a single pedal for the BP-1W booster Take a visit to any digital piano store these days, and you will be hit face first with mountains of information on all the latest and most high tech digital piano models.My only issue / complaint is that the tiny pins on the pedal cord broke and I can't seem to find a replacement cord. Their DDP-80 goes all in to deliver piano-style, genuine wooden looks with a 1268mm-wide full-size keyboard casing that’s both accommodating for players yet compact enough to fit practically anywhere in your home. This is played on an 88-note keyboard with a progressive hammer action, so the low-end keys feel a little heavier than the top-end ones, as you’d find on a real grand piano. Finally, there are two downward-firing built-in speakers that are powered by a 2 x 20W amplifier. Roland FP-10 digital piano review: Performance & verdict The Donner DDP-80 has 128 notes of polyphony; and while this is already quite good for the price range, I want to talk about how polyphony plays a big role with the DDP-80 because it only has one sound.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop