Meditations for Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Revised Edition

Meditations for Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself: Revised Edition

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

For instructional use of the meditations, refer to chapter 9 through 13 of Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself. Warning: when feelings become the means of thinking, or if we cannot think greater than how we feel, we can never change. Direct the Observer Effect so, “where you direct your attention [emotions and clear objectives] is where you place your energy. By placing your awareness on different parts of your body 'in space' and on 'the space around your body,' as instructed by Dr.

So, are we to spend the 2 hours every day, or are the chapters self- contained and each meditation 35 minutes? I've meditated a lot so it's not hard for me to get into the Alfa state, but the first meditation that was 38 minutes, ended up being an experience of an hour.I get powerful results with this material and I intend to make these mediations part of my daily routine now. The premise of his work is founded in his total conviction that every person on this planet has within them, the latent potential of greatness and true unlimited abilities.

Joe, you are altering your brain so that you enter into the operating system of your subconscious mind-where unwanted habits and old programs exist. When you discover the sweet spot of the present moment and you forget about yourself as the personality you have always been, you have access to other possibilities that already exist in the quantum field.This is what helped me through cancer, but I just dived straight into the meditations from this and his other book. I heard glowing reviews from several sources regarding this book, and was optimistic that I could learn some scientific reasons to motivate me towards a better self, and breaking some bad habits. Joe Dispenza, DC , the author of Evolve Your Brain , studied biochemistry at Rutgers University and holds a Bachelor of Science degree with an emphasis in neuroscience.

I loved this book and would have finished it earlier but slowed down to learn and practice the meditations. If you're looking for some help in changing long-held negative beliefs about yourself and your ability to change aspects of your life, please get this CD set. To be empowered—to be free, to be unlimited, to be creative, to be genius, to be divine—that is who you are….There's a few good ideas for meditation practices, somewhere in there, but so much of this book is fluff and nonsense. Well thought-out and produced, with soothing music that doesn't summon up any emotional states, this CD set gives you a structure in which to work.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop