Spider-Man Marvel Web Bolt NERF Blaster Toy for Kids, Movie-Inspired Design, Includes 3 Elite Nerf Darts, Ages 5 and Up

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Spider-Man Marvel Web Bolt NERF Blaster Toy for Kids, Movie-Inspired Design, Includes 3 Elite Nerf Darts, Ages 5 and Up

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The thing that separates this toy from the rest is that it allows you to load up to three darts simultaneously. If you’re looking for a product that will provide maximum fun, I feel that this item should be at the top of your list.

Spider-Man Marvel Web Bolt NERF Blaster Toy for Kids, Movie

With this Spider-Man movie-inspired line of toys, kids can imagine the web-slinging, wall-crawling action as Spider-Man faces new challenges and new villains.COMBINE WITH SPIDER-MAN STRETCH SHOT BLASTER AND THWIP SHOT BLASTER: Attach both blasters to create the ultimate Spider-Man web blaster role play toy! This makes it ideal for smaller kids but also older children who don’t want to hassle with a large piece.

Spider-Man BB, Air, Nerf Gun NERF N-Strike Longstrike SNIPER Spider-Man BB, Air, Nerf Gun NERF N-Strike Longstrike

The web mechanism remains one of the best things about Spiderman Nerf toys compared to other Nerf products. The red web spread across its surface looks fantastic, and there is also some gray web, in a different shape, right behind it. Unlike some other items on the list, you can easily reload it and fire, which gives you a massive advantage in a gunfight against neighborhood kids.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. One of my main issues with Spiderman Nerf guns is that most of these products rely on unusual colors.

Marvel Spider-Man Web Bolt NERF Blaster with 3 Elite Darts

I will go as far as to say that this is my favorite Spiderman Nerf toy in terms of design, together with Spiderman Web Shots Spiderbolt. This makes it very different from other Spiderman Nerf weapons that require both hands to press buttons. Some of them use a light red color that is entirely different from the shade used for the Superhero’s costume. It has two massive webs that you can mount on muzzles, similar to that of Avengers: Infinity War Iron Spider Assembler Gear.Although this piece is entirely for aesthetic purposes, it makes it feel more like Spiderman’s tool. When my boys were little, I bought them two of these products so they could run around the backyard and be more active. As the name implies, the toy is inspired by Miles Morales, relying on red and black colors for the surface.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop