Rainbow Bowls: Easy, delicious ways to #EatTheRainbow

Rainbow Bowls: Easy, delicious ways to #EatTheRainbow

RRP: £12.99
Price: £6.495
£6.495 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The amazing Thai-inspired sauce coats the greens to perfection, adding tantalizing tastes to every mouthful. Brilliant!! I made ths for dinner last night – just the second MB recipe I’ve ever made (the first was Roasted Cauli Tacos the night before – very easy and very delicious). This has to be THE very easiest, most attractive and delicious and satisfying meals ever!! Each bite will remind you of the autumnal season, complete with pumpkin seeds, roasted sweet potato, and mouth-watering squash. That way I can just assemble and chow down, knowing I’m giving my body the energy and nutrients it needs to power through the day.

Rainbow Bowl - Etsy UK

This was tasty as! Amazing way to use any leftovers. Even my meat-eater Aussie fiancé enjoyed this vegan serve :) I made a portion of this recipe, basically only the one pan. Hubby and I ar trying hard to change to a non-inflammatory diet; him due to arthritis and not allowed most pain killers, me due to asthma. I am actually starting to Brussels sprouts now that I am roasting them! This recipe works well with any leftover pulled pork, however we’ve used our Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Chilli Con Carne recipe. Oh…my…goodness. That was incredible! Savory, hearty, healthy. Wow. I am going to make it again tomorrow night. LOL! Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper (or more baking sheets if increasing batch size).

If you’re on the fence about quinoa, this recipe will turn you into a believer. You’ll be blown away by the possibilities of the ancient grain. To serve, divide vegetables between serving plates and garnish with avocado (optional) and season with lemon juice, tahini, hemp seeds, and another pinch of sea salt (optional). You could also garnish with any fresh herbs you have! A couple of minor things. If the first baking sheet cooks for 20-25 minutes, and the second sheet is put in 10 minutes after the first one starts, then 15 – 20 minutes for the second sheet would have it finishing 5 minutes after the first.

Pulled Pork Rainbow Bowl | LovePork Pulled Pork Rainbow Bowl | LovePork

You won’t believe how much flavor is in this bowl. The best part about this recipe is the chipotle sauce that tingles on your taste buds every time you take a bite.

Method

Take a look at our social media channels below for recipe inspiration, cooking tips, nutrition info, competitions and more

Roasted Rainbow Vegetable Bowl | Minimalist Baker Recipes Roasted Rainbow Vegetable Bowl | Minimalist Baker Recipes

For the first time ever, the new Aero Abstract Bowls offers a striking view on the running edge unlike anything offered before! Great customer service! We drove all the way from Tulsa to try out these bowls and we did not regret our decision. Highly recommend! 🏴 Flag as inappropriate This would make the perfect healthy plant-based breakfast, lunch, or dinner! I’ve been loving mine as a late morning brunch alongside a little Golden Milk or lemon water. If you aren’t into tahini, try my Easy 10-Minute Chimichurri Sauceor Garlic Dill Sauce! Between the sesame-fried kale, creamy avocado, and the striking purple cabbage, this recipe creates a feast for the eyes and palate.To one baking sheet, add the potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, beets, and radishes and drizzle with half of the oil (or water), curry powder, and sea salt (as original recipe is written- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) oil (or water), 1/2 tsp curry powder, and 1/4 tsp sea salt). Toss to combine. Bake for a total of 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Fresh vegetables: Carrots, cabbage, cucumber, spinach, bell pepper, radish, avocado, and corn adds all the colors to this rainbow bowl. If you are not a fan of one of these ingredients, feel free to switch out for something you prefer more. Sweet potatoes, beets, cherry tomatoes, red onion slices, and green beans are other good choices. Next time you have a free Sunday to meal prep, do yourself a favor and take this recipe for a spin. Each bite contains so much lightness without sacrificing flavor. You’ll fall in love with the lemon-roasted cauliflower, salty pumpkin seeds, and lemon tahini sauce that creates one outstanding bite. Can Buddha bowls get any better? It seems like an impossible feat, but this recipe is here to prove you wrong.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop