Amazon Basics Gold-Plated HDMI (Female) to VGA (Male) Adapter with 3.5mm Audio Port (Only from HDMI to VGA), Black

£4.61
FREE Shipping

Amazon Basics Gold-Plated HDMI (Female) to VGA (Male) Adapter with 3.5mm Audio Port (Only from HDMI to VGA), Black

RRP: £9.22
Price: £4.61
£4.61 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Intelligent PDUs utilise technologies that enable smarter IT infrastructure, helping you stay ahead of problems before they occur. However, this adapter is not so evenly tight when I put it on the monitor and I have to really make sure the screws are working properly but the picture quality is just the same as the HDMI.

It contains only minimal amounts of any harmful materials so it's Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliant. v7world reserves the right to review and moderate submitted FAQs for compliance with these terms and our guidelines.

This adapter from RS PRO supports a video connection between an older device and a high definition multimedia interface (HDMI) monitor. Connect an HDMI output device to a VGA projector or display with audio • Supports PC resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p • 2 Channel analogue audio output via 3. Confined to barracks during the Coronavirus lockdown, I set up one of our attic bedrooms with an exercise bicycle and weights.

Connect a VGA display to a Micro HDMI source • Supports output up to UXGA/1080p with 10-bit DAC • 1. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Using the digital-analog conversion chip, high-definition high-speed HDMI video signal can be converted into analog signals, while the audio decomposition, so that ordinary display experience more high-definition video brings pleasure. The adaptor combines multiple video outputs into a single adaptor, for an all-in-one connectivity solution.

You must not submit FAQs that infringe upon the intellectual property rights, privacy, or other rights of any third party. This VGA to HDMI Adapter Converter is an easy and convenient solution for connecting an HDMI monitor to a VGA computer in your home or your office. It's supplied with software that installs in seconds to convert your images to high definition clarity.

Simple and reliable plug and play HDMI to VGA adaptor lead, ideal for using legacy displays or projectors with HDMI enabled systems. My boss wants me to find an adapter that will take the computer’s hdmi cable and send it to the VGA male (projector).Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop